This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Marlboro Man....West Village, Manhattan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, October 21, 2005

Marlboro Man....West Village, Manhattan

Comments on "Marlboro Man....West Village, Manhattan"

 

Blogger Zoila Rojas said ... (11:38 AM) : 

I was browsing through your archive and stopped on this picture. It touched me seeing such a familiar face. This man reminds me of my father, sans the cigarrette. Thank you for showing that older men can work it. With style, with grace and and charm.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 PM) : 

i like the sexy/scruffy look. i can smell the nicotine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 AM) : 

this reminds me of Bob Dylan.

 

Blogger frank adam said ... (4:57 PM) : 

I love your photos. You are an awesome human being. Simply amazing! I can't say it enough. You give fashion, a seemingly superficial subject, so much humanity and relevance. It makes me happy to love clothes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 AM) : 

This is the most beautiful photo of my life

 

Anonymous Costume Jewellery said ... (7:05 AM) : 

Now that's a rough and rugged style if there ever was one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 AM) : 

I like malboro man better than cool cat.. just my taste :3

-J2

 

Anonymous Bri Bri said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Epitomy of cool and also the couldn't give a ...

 

Blogger Wibis on the real side said ... (10:30 PM) : 

Not hard to tell that he's put up a few fences, ridden a few dozen horses, mucked his fair share of stalls. And just look at all the wisdom in those very patient eyes. Well done, really, this is a wonderfully capturing photo.

 

Anonymous ken hill said ... (2:47 PM) : 

Awesome photo - I love Marlborough man!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 PM) : 

Very western.


melanie

 

Anonymous VanityofVanities said ... (2:48 AM) : 

Indeed, reminded me of the Western world, where Marlboro man and cowboys are the hot men and considered as celebrities. haha. btw I love the boots and the matching hat. Seems so vintage already though, coz I seldom see this style now )except in Marlboro commercials), eh.

Cheers,
Cathy@logo embroidery

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting