This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street..Grey Jeans

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, March 25, 2006

On The Street..Grey Jeans

So I can't decide what is more adorable, the grey jeans with matching pale grey short boots or the dog peeking out of her black bag.

Comments on "On The Street..Grey Jeans"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 AM) : 

Dog. Cute.

I love that dog! (not to mention my parents have a lovely dachshund as well).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

awesome!! My gf will love this pic when I show it to her since we're a weinerdog couple (and she's a redhead as well). Dachshunds are the best. This gal looks great too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Or, just her?
She does look pretty adorable...
-amp

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

I love that red hair.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

An attractive girl no doubt but the "toy poodle in the bag" is ubiquitous. Do women in NY do it to appear nurturing and caring or because they really love dogs?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 PM) : 

I'm not a big fan of gray with gray...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 AM) : 

Not the dog, but her! She looks great ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

I find the grey on grey refreshing, I love it.

The dog...a bit too much for me, I never understood the idea of carrying a pet around.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 PM) : 

I just love a simple sexy look, don't you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM) : 

definately not the dog, great hair though

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 AM) : 

This is the only correct and decent way to wear fur. :)

Ana, Portugal

 

Blogger The Blasphemous Fiendess said ... (2:18 PM) : 

I'm not crazy about light grey, but she looks fabulous. I like it that her dog is not an accessory. I love her hair and minimal/no makeup.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting