This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Barry Miguel of Z Zegna

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Barry Miguel of Z Zegna

Comments on "Barry Miguel of Z Zegna"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:10 PM) : 

What a sharp looking gentleman - unfussy, elegantly ruffled, top marks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 PM) : 

he must be very tall!

 

Blogger Nicholarse said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Just a general post to say that this website is great. I've got no dress sense whatsoever but feel like perhaps that should change. You've made fashion appear fun.

NM

PS - This bloke certainly is loving the attention.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:01 PM) : 

Hey, I love the slight shadow on this man's lovely face. He radiates confidence.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 PM) : 

There is something so boyishly charming about his face and his mop of curls.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 AM) : 

Hi Sarto, very nice pic. What camera u used ?
Martyi from heart of Europe

 

Blogger Gina said ... (11:23 AM) : 

I think man illustrates the mythological lure of the "Italian man". What a lovely figure he cuts.

 

Blogger seawallrunner said ... (2:46 PM) : 

very stylish

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

Miguel is not Italian, though, right?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:39 PM) : 

Mr. Sartorialist...you have a typo in the title of this entry...

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (6:33 PM) : 

crap - I hate when I do a typo!!!
thanks for the heads up

 

Blogger Oh, Miss! said ... (11:51 PM) : 

sorry, he needs to shave. Looks like he was too busy working in his office for 3 days or somehting

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM) : 

Very cool... sort of like Benicio Del Toro.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 AM) : 

He reminds me of my father. My dad's 57 & this gentleman makes me realize why since I was a child until now (i'm 28) people are always saying your dad is handsome. Like any other kid I always deny - but now OK, my dad's cool.

-VD-

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 PM) : 

Ooh la love. What a hautie. So elegant looking.

 

Blogger jamyla / oyin mama said ... (11:56 PM) : 

he's quite beautiful! i surprised myself thinking so ;o)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:18 PM) : 

I love how elegant his look is and that he just a bit tousled.

 

Blogger The Slide Show said ... (1:13 AM) : 

Ahhh, I knew him as a teen.
S.F. Cal. Always handsome and charming.(S.F.,though).Creative and resourceful as all get up. His younger sis will always be in my heart. Wonderful Family, the Miguels (spanish/french,I think). Oh Bree, I really should say hello, someday. Congrats on the New Presidency ! Shalom.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting