This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

First Big Day Of Shows

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, June 25, 2006

First Big Day Of Shows

A lot more photos to come but it is 3:15am and I have McQueen tomorrow at 10am so I will do more in the morning.





Comments on "First Big Day Of Shows"

 

Blogger New Yorkaise said ... (9:29 PM) : 

I'm totally in love with the photograph of the woman facing the street with her cell, hand on top of her head. Love!

 

Blogger Windy Lampson said ... (10:14 PM) : 

The lady in the black dress has the best expression on her face-

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Wonderful shots!! I love that white summer dress (pic1)
I really wish Suzie Menkes would get rid of that pouf roll on her head. identiy crisis! Franca Sozzani is always super chic!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:29 AM) : 

THAT IS FRANCA!!! *faints*

 

Blogger sw said ... (2:00 AM) : 

For God's sake someone link me to the Sartorialist's blog on men.style.com! I've been to the site and have browsed the posts here (again) to see if I've missed it. Yet to find a link, so here I am asking you all!

By the way - adore the back. Adore the woman on the phone. Adore the two old ladies. Adore them all. I really want that white dress with the nice back, though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:30 AM) : 

Oh my god - is the woman in the 2nd pic with the same woman as in the 1st pic? ooh. la. la.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:10 AM) : 

really lovely pics! what camera are you using?

 

Blogger WWND said ... (9:44 AM) : 

oh.my.god.
I am yet to see that many glamorous women in NYC. How do they walk around in those heels? If I tried to do that, the streets of NYC would murder me within the first 5 minutes!

~ WWND

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

Franca Sozzani! My queen. She looks so wistful.

 

Blogger MicNic said ... (3:18 PM) : 

Nice to see the fashion folk actually smiling for a change.. I always thought it was improper to do so

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 AM) : 

The girl in the white dress is Emine Sander. A fashion journalist from Sweden.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 PM) : 

On a casual browse of this site I came across this wonderful woman dressed in black, and my thoughs went to Fellini and to the film La Strada, her carciofo look reminded me of Giulietta Masina, Fillini's wife for a short time (in between other loves)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 AM) : 

The lady with blonde curls in the 2nd pic is Pamela Bellafesta. Ms. Pamela is the fashion editor at 'King'- the magasin for fashionable men. Big bags are on the hotlist this season but her bag is just not a work of art. (Sorry Pamela, your style is nice usually..)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM) : 

how does Franca always manage to look so chic in such a simple way? god, she's awesome!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting