This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street... Outside Pastis, Downtown

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

On The Street... Outside Pastis, Downtown

Comments on "On The Street... Outside Pastis, Downtown"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 AM) : 

Cool as mince, man. He's there...

 

Blogger UpperWestSideGuy said ... (9:09 AM) : 

I covet that blazer. Its safari cool in linen but ultra stylish. Looks very D&G.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

Love the urban safari look. The colors are neutral so all the details don't jump out at you. The white pants add a nice pop to the outfit. It helps that he has a tan and he carries the look very well. I'd like to see more men dressed like him on a daily basis, like everyday. I can dream can't I?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

I was thinking that blazer looked Neopolitan. I've seen a few Borrelli jackets that looked like that.

 

Blogger Butch said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Like the grey on grey...but the shirt's too tight and there's too much decolletage. Guys of a certain age, in particular, need to find other ways, ideally through clothing cut, to enhance their sexuality.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:57 AM) : 

I love that colour - I suppose it would be called 'stone'? Very earthy, very nice!

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (10:13 AM) : 

He looks sexy!
I really like the white pants with the shirt and jacket...It feels safari despite NY, not that many can do this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

very nice. you photographed his grays against a gray wall- astute!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Nice colors.

White pants can be a challenge. I like the muted colors up top. Too often people go bright nauticals.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

This is a very handsome man in a great, neutral outfit. The best thing about this is that he is wearing the clothes, not the other way around. They enhance his face and physique, but they don't get in the way. It's a hot, and rare, combination.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:35 AM) : 

clothes... YUM!

him in those clothes... DOUBLE YUMMM!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

The extra material beneath the buttons in his shirt really stands out against the pockets with seams on his jacket. Those two details really lift this whole outfit beyond the ordinary.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

Practically speechless! Looks a bit like Oscar de la Renta. Handsome, comfortable and casual, but could wear that from day into night and get in just about anywhere! I could do that-- if it mattered here in DC. I know-- we should always dress for ourselves first. But in this conservative, polyester, uptight town there's just too little reason to bother-- sigh...

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Thumbs up from me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Very Nice. Looks like he's got working button too

 

Blogger ENID P. said ... (11:47 AM) : 

You have answered my prayers.... Can I post a link to this blog entry on my blog... This is exactly what I have been talking about... I love white pants....

ENID P.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 AM) : 

is this the "new minimalism" thats been rumored of late? the emphasis on the colors (or lack of) and the texture of the linen is a real standout, and the concrete backdrop makes the outfit even more spectacular.

 

Blogger Gidget Bananas said ... (12:11 PM) : 

So kewl he's hawt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Wow. I think I have a new style hero. What kind of shoes was he wearing with this?

 

Blogger Teri said ... (1:58 PM) : 

I want my man to be as stylish as him...

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (2:00 PM) : 

I love a man in white jeans--done the right way, as shown. He lookss self-assured, affable and current, and the colors are clean and fresh.

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (2:43 PM) : 

umm no

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM) : 

who loves you baby? telly savalas looks great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 PM) : 

This is a great example of knowing who you are and what looks good on your body. Most guys would look like a chump in this outfit. But on this guy its dead on! His sunglasses are so perfect for him that you barely notice he's wearing any. Brilliant!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:53 PM) : 

I didn't know white denim could actually look good... I'm shocked.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

Oh, please - all that's missing is the gold chain!

 

Blogger Lady Apple said ... (6:53 PM) : 

love the shirt with the jacket! totally hot!

 

Blogger Kelli said ... (8:57 AM) : 

He has a nice, effortless style & carries himself well - that's a great color combo & fit. But I like this picture for his friendly smile and lovely shaved head.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 AM) : 

It's so Tomas Maier. Preternaturally chic. It's one of those outfits that really makes you think about the person wearing them... And the man is hot.

 

Blogger Cassandra said ... (11:13 AM) : 

I love this look. HOT

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 PM) : 

The shirt's not too tight, tho it is a bit messed up under the jacket. C'mon, these are real people on the street, not models who have been pushed and pulled for hours before they get in front of the camera! Too much décolletage? Must disagree here too. Not only does it look fine, it's summer in NYC fergodssake! Missing the gold chain? Please! This man doesn't own a gold chain, and no guido in all of Joizy could look this kind of good if he tried all day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 PM) : 

I love this look! Put together...I love that he shows a little bit of his shirt sleeves underneath the jacket, instead of rolling up them up. Yet, with his jacket chest pockets and the white denim..it looks casual enough. I'd be interested in seeing his shoes though. I usually wear slightly flat pointy boots, but I can't seem to find any other shoes to wear with my white denim. And I'm a guy--so no strappy, high heels for me =)

 

Blogger Parisjasmal said ... (8:00 PM) : 

HOT HOT HOT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

he looks great, but imo it's too perfect. head turner, yes. but the trying-real-hard-to-be-Hollywood-amazing makes me assume he's a bore.

but this is coming from a guy who's boring and a slob.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:39 PM) : 

Hot guy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 PM) : 

Where can I get that jacket?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:57 PM) : 

This is the kind of sexy older man I'd love to meet on the street.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting