This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

October GQ and Links

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, September 29, 2006

October GQ and Links

This is one of the images from my first page in GQ.

Fabio Borrelli (in blue) was really cool and I loved that little tendency that he does with his collar stays - you have to read GQ to find-out what! it is!

Also, you guys asked for a link to my Style.com blog and to GQ so I have added them in the sidebar.

If I haven't already, I want to send a big public thanks to all the people at Style.com and GQ for their support. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of freedom and opportunities I have been given - they are working me hard but I love it!

Thanks guys!!

Comments on "October GQ and Links"

 

Blogger Irihapeta said ... (3:32 AM) : 

Hi Scott

Sorry, the gentleman on the left does nothing for me. He looks great until you get down to the ankles - no socks, unmatching shoes. Whereas the man on the right has the complete look.

By the way, I love the way you've captured the sunlight.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:10 AM) : 

Thank You for the links! You're the best.

 

Blogger in defense of retail therapy said ... (5:45 AM) : 

i love this shot. the body language, the perfect suits, the light, the street, it all looks so "new york." it's an excellent "people" shot.

 

Blogger Бистра said ... (6:57 AM) : 

awesome photo

 

Blogger Butch said ... (7:53 AM) : 

Well, the shortish pants and beige suede mocs work. Just. Requires that everything else be impeccable....

 

Blogger Rafe Totengco said ... (10:41 AM) : 

I love Borelli suits. Beautifully made and so light and easy to pack. I love that his pants are cropped every so slightly so doesn't look like Thoms trousers. The beige suede loafer is great. I swear only Italians can get away with that and savvy New Yorkers, of course. great story about the tie and the collar stays. makes me like Borelli even more.

 

Blogger Laurence John said ... (11:18 AM) : 

the shot looks staged which is unusual for you.
they look like they're acting.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:04 PM) : 

lol i think its funny to see links in u're sidebar.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:37 PM) : 

he looks amazing. amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:19 PM) : 

Another fantastic shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 PM) : 

Bought the October GQ just to read your piece. Loved it! You point out so many wonderful details. What an eye you have, Monsieur Sart!

Those Borelli shirts are amazing. Look how the collar just flows out and around the tie. No shirt showing between tie and neck. Expensive but sooo worth it!

 

Blogger Murph said ... (2:25 AM) : 

Nice shot, both chaps nicely turned-out. Guessing but I'll bet the lighting is a bit more complicated than your typical street grabs, no?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 AM) : 

I'll be honest and say the shoes ruin it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 AM) : 

I love how Mr. Borelli dresses here. I think this is a great way to wear a suit because it looks warm and approachable which created mostly by the little touches in this look...such as the back of the tie is longer and 'unmatching' shoes, no socks...it just gives the suit more personality.

 

Blogger Murph said ... (8:53 PM) : 

I still love the shot and like the look and now I've also enjoyed your column in GQ. But the little trick with the collar bones? Sounds like our man Borelli was having some fun with you. At least I hope so--that's really a stretch.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:26 PM) : 

what's the little tendency that he does with his collar stays? finding this post four years later is a shame.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 PM) : 

Love BORRELLI anche per le donne!!Wearing the white cotton slim fitted shirts and the very nice silky one's. One of Favourite classic pieces in my closet. Also getting a lot of compliments!!
Fabio Borrelli is stylish / classic and elegant!
Hope to see more stylish women in anche BORRELLI around the world.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting