This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street......Soho, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, October 26, 2006

On The Street......Soho, New York

Comments on "On The Street......Soho, New York"

 

Blogger Lina said ... (6:37 PM) : 

I´d kill for those boots...give me...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 PM) : 

Just gorgeous! The clothes aren't too bad either... Chloe boots, check. Slouchy beret, check. Standout coat, check. All in together now: This is hands-down the best way to go. Not fussy-- just really, really, understated and really, really spendy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:49 PM) : 

I like the front view, and love the coat detail, but I don't like the brown heels on her boots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 PM) : 

damn, she's pretty. very soft and feminine, but not too too. love the sharp contrast between the outer and inner layers of clothing, and of course the hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:16 PM) : 

I have the same coat (I think) in black! I can't remember the brand though. It's a small french label but I bought it at a consignment shop. The little layer detail makes it very unique.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:25 PM) : 

Thanks for including the detail shots. LOVE the tiered hem on the coat - very unexpected; I never would have guessed.

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (8:26 PM) : 

That is a BEAUTIFUL coat! I love this look, so chic and individual.

 

Blogger Carlene said ... (9:05 PM) : 

This is the third skirt hem + shoe shot you've posted that I've loved. (The other two were the black patterned tights + black patterned skirt and, my favorite, the floaty brown + black walking.) I think I love these because it's so uncommon for a photographer to focus on the relationship between the skirt hem and shoe, not just the legs, plus the detail of the skirt hems you find are always just so beautiful and interesting. Just love 'em.

 

Blogger Gudl said ... (9:09 PM) : 

I really like the color combination black/beige. The hat goes great with the coat. Super look!

 

Blogger Murph said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Pigeon toes, she's got those crazy little pigeon toes! Hey, all the girls do today. Isn't that amazing?

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (10:17 PM) : 

The back detail on the coat is really cool. The boots are great. I'll join the chorus: thanks for focusing on details, Sartorialist.

I find your site so much more interesting than, well...most...of the other fashion info resources available right now (read: magazines).

When can we expect Sartorialist: The Magazine of Street Style...Hmmmm?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 PM) : 

4" heels!!! I just can not understand how is this legal, yeah they are sexy...but they HURT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 AM) : 

Oooh I love this! So beautiful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Hey the coat is amazing! Which brand could be?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 AM) : 

The coat is to dye for , the fabric and the back details look delicious !!
I adore ivory + white , and i adore the wooden heels of her súper cool boots.

She looks DIVINE !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM) : 

The boots, those heels, the coat, the hat...where do I begin? Fantabulous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Oh my god! Those shoes! I just love them!!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Absolutely stunning coat. Overall beautiful look - simple. Like the cream and black together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

If that coat were in some really strong color, I'd knock her down and take it. I look unwell in that oatmeal un-color, I'm afraid. The detail on the back is amazing. Anyone know the designer/label?
Don't care for the contrast heels or the muffin hat, though. Would love a closer look at the dress.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

I think this is one of the nicest outfits I've seen on your blog. She looks beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Babe.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

love the tiered/layered coat

beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 PM) : 

Sumptious.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM) : 

Oh, I love this look. It reminds me of Parisian chic, but I love how she's combined it with the slouchy-looking boots (gives it a NY edge).

 

Blogger jj said ... (12:28 PM) : 

The hat and the boots? WOW.

The hem detailing on the jacket is just icing on the cake.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Love this one. I love black and creamy white. The hem of the coat is gorgeous. And I love that the coat looks expensive but a bit worn and used. Not precious. Great shot. What would I do without your blog? What did I do before your blog?

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (8:39 AM) : 

she looks so beautiful - so serene
I love the layered coat detail and her boots are amazing!

 

Blogger Nia said ... (12:25 PM) : 

I covet her hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:39 PM) : 

Wow. She gets absolutely everything just perfect! Just looking at her, I have already started to imbue her with all sorts of characteristics ... gracefull, witty, inteligent, stylish (obviously), sophisticated, and so forth. I cannot help but compare her (very favourably) to the "Jeter 70" girl from the meatpacking district posted earlier ... now THIS is style!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 PM) : 

i love her coat too! the layers at the back... very chic!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting