This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Absolut Nomination

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, November 27, 2006

Absolut Nomination

I am proud to announce that The Sartorialist has been nominated for the Absolut 100 (in the blog section)

Apparently Absolut is creating a top 100 list covering all types of fields like designers, chef, bar or band etc

The other blogs are big-time like The Huffington Post or Engadget or Boing Boing - I am just happy to be included (but I really want to win!!)

if you want to vote for The Sartorialist just click the link below (but do it quick because voting ends soon)

Absolut 100

Comments on "Absolut Nomination"

 

Blogger DK said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Congrats. Much, much deserved.

 

Blogger Butch said ... (10:02 PM) : 

Many congratulations, Scott!

I voted (rather like voting for oneself, always a pleasure); fingers are crossed!

And happy to off of the Absolut site alive....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 PM) : 

you're the man!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 PM) : 

It's Absolut; there's something wrong with me. Did I not go through almost every cat?

Sart, you're blowing up the Blog cat! Why? You rock. Helps that you fit with the Absolut demo (or what they want their demo to be).

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 PM) : 

I went to the site but I can't seem to get to the voting part. What am I not getting about this? I really enjoy this blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 PM) : 

Swedish vodka - swedish vote! :p Great blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 PM) : 

you are absolutely going to win!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:28 AM) : 

I have voted! fingers crossed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 AM) : 

You've got my vote

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 AM) : 

you deserved it man! been visiting your site everyday since i've come across it,,, anyways voted for you and last i check your on top with 81%

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 AM) : 

Oh thanks, I got stuck with the Absolut - watching, reading and listening to all kinds of great and memorable stuff.

The Scandinavian

PS: Yes of course, I voted for you :-)

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (4:42 AM) : 

Scott you should win this hands down!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:30 AM) : 

Congratulation and good luck xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:39 AM) : 

I have done my bit. Good luck!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:05 AM) : 

You got my vote, and you've set a bench mark for where I'd like my blog to be! http://ethandesu.blogspot.com

Ganbatte!!

 

Blogger Dulwich_News said ... (7:18 AM) : 

Congratulations You deserve it

 

Blogger Trendy Jorge said ... (7:28 AM) : 

Congratulations. I have just voted for you and I'm almost sure you are going to win. Obliteration of your opponents is near.

It is more than deserved. You have not only the absolut blog, but the absolut internet spot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 AM) : 

i´ve just voted for you!
this is an amazing blog and you so much deserve to win!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Congratulations! I am sure your blog will be number one by far!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 AM) : 

Glückwunsch!
I voted 4 u,
Cheers from Austria,
Andrea

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 AM) : 

I just voted for you. You deserve to win!

Barcelona
Julia

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 AM) : 

You have got my vote ! Congrats in advance ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Cubes ... ah! following me! Get away!
Stella McCartney nominated as one of the Absolut designers? Hmmm ...

The cubes and I voted for you... And that tune is now stuck in my brain.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Congratulations!!! Felicidades!!!
I'm sure you 'll win it. I visit your blog everyday, Wish you the best from Spain.
The Spanish Girl....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Congrats! So well-deserved. I'm addicted to this site.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (10:24 AM) : 

thanks everyone for your support!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

A vote from Sweden to the best blog in the world!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

What do you men, the other blogs are big-time!!?? You're not big time? Models talk to you and smile at you, dude, you photographed Anna Wintour and she *smiled*.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Congratulations! I love this blog...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Congrats! Your shots have be come iconic in NYC.Soon to be rooted in American culture.


Vote early and often!

 

Blogger marie said ... (1:34 PM) : 

*******Note to all*******

...lurkers too..

I know some of you don't drink this vodka, or like me, don't drink alcohol. Please go to the Absolut website anyway and vote for this blog.

The blog I cowrite was nominated as "Blog Of The Day" by Time Magazine and Sphere two weeks ago. I was suprised and pleased that I was the recipient of such an award considering the blog is only two months old.

For this blog to be nominated out of the hundreds of thousands of blogs on the internet is a great honor, however, I want Scott to win because he has put a lot of time and effort at this blog...and so is more than deserving of the win. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

You will win , master.
You have my vote.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Hope you win. Your blog brings me much joy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 PM) : 

Greetings and a vote from Chicago. Love your blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 PM) : 

hope you win, i love your blog!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 AM) : 

You've got my vote :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 AM) : 

yet another vote from Sweden here, not that you needed it, holy cow!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 PM) : 

*Of course*, I voted for you. :)
Btw, as of 11:30 PST on 11-23-06, you were at an overwhelming 92% on Absolut's poll. -- but we knew that ... you have no real competition!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 PM) : 

this blog gives a positive energy to all, including me. vote for you is an absolut thing. congrats, scott!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM) : 

I voted. In response to lit's comment about the uneducated masses: I'm here precisely to get an education -- how else do people learn more about fashion than by seeking out information, which the Sartorialist supplies with a spirit far more generous than your own? Get over yourself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

advanced congratulations Mister of the misters!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

One more vote for The Sartorialist.

Right now, you've got 90% and everyone else has 2% or less. :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Of course I will vote for you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

I voted! lied about my age but I voted! congratulations!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Congratulations!

(but the Absolut 100 web site is a real design abomination!!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 PM) : 

I voted for you! Come on everybody vote!

 

Blogger yatália said ... (10:03 AM) : 

i voted :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 PM) : 

I agree...it's a nomination well-deserved...one of the best, if not "THE BEST" style eyes around!

 

Blogger The Enforcer said ... (11:05 PM) : 

Up against Gizmodo, huh? My fiance's stepfather writes for them.

I voted for you.

Great blog! Next time you are in San Francisco, I'd like to buy you a drink.
Cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

you are SO winning this thing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

You have my vote.

Obinrinmeta,
Lagos, Nigeria.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:16 AM) : 

YOU WON!

 

Blogger AL said ... (1:17 AM) : 

OMG... you won!! Heck, how is it that i just found this blog today?!

 

Anonymous Nigel@ Public Liability Insurance said ... (2:13 AM) : 

I voted. In response to lit's comment about the uneducated masses: I'm here precisely to get an education -- how else do people learn more about fashion than by seeking out information, which the Sartorialist supplies with a spirit far more generous than your own? Get over yourself.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting