This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.....Navy Cape, 5th Ave.

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, December 31, 2006

On The Street.....Navy Cape, 5th Ave.

Comments on "On The Street.....Navy Cape, 5th Ave."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Beuatiful look, graceful pose. I also like the above the kneee full skirt, it's a little different than what you see around right now. Nice touch.

 

Blogger www.jennyhyun.tv said ... (10:19 AM) : 

This outfit could've worked with another jacket, and even though I like the skirt and boots, she's playing it too safe by matching.

I like it when people push the envelope just enough to look unpredictable but amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) : 

I am always very self-conscious about boots that aren't snug around the calves thinking they make me look like a little girl playing dress-up. But as I look at this picture, she does not look like a little girl at all, she looks good! Wow, I guess I can change my way of thinking about those boots... Oh-oh, I feel a need to go shopping coming around! :o)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 AM) : 

I LOVE this. It is so sleek. OK, I need metallic boots. Where are they???? Knock off people, get it together! I am standing here with money in my hands.

My absolute favorite of your posts yet. She looks so feminine, so stylish, and so like a lady. I still see her fragility. She could be a princess. This is what Audrey Hepburn would be wearing today. Heels she could walk in. No fuss. Pure classic beautiful pieces. Her natural beauty shines. And I truly appreciate she has made no reference to either bikers or bordellos in her attire. Who is this???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 AM) : 

I really love your "On the Street" pictures. This gives me an impression how people in New York, Milano, etc. are dressed. Unfortunately I live in a small town in Germany

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

I love her look. She's so strong and grown-up looking, without any neurotic self-consciousness. And her clothes are interesting, but she is the star. Perfectly understated.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 PM) : 

She has such lovely skin tone and color. An inner vision I'm perceiving here, with her ethnicity and facial structure...along with the fur trim and boots...suggests to my mind an upscale, urban nomad. Beautifully adapted, relaxed and strong. - JCH

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 AM) : 

Didn't we see these boots on another shoot ("(Wo)man without a face")?

Are they really that popular? Like marie, I don't fancy boots that don't touch my legs. It's like wearing galoshes.

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Overall, great - but is there something a little off here, proportion-wise? I think the cape needs to be a but longer?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 PM) : 

She looks awesome. Love everything. The top, the boots, the colors. She is classy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:47 PM) : 

Thanks for all the great comments. I am flattered! Funnily enough, I am usually not keen on boots that don't fit snuggly either but I actually bought them to have jeans tucked in.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

Thanks for all the comments. I am indeed flattered. Funny enough, I usually do not like boots that do not fit snuggly either but actually bought them for wear with jeans tucked in....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 PM) : 

She looks faboulous!
Boots and shirt are great.
Would like to see a shot of her walking down the street with the cape flowing behind her so we can see what she has underneath as well.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting