This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Undercover

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

At Undercover


I love all this layering of sleeve lengths that I have been seeing lately.
I also really like her mix of plum, taupe and grey.

Comments on "At Undercover"

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:58 AM) : 

It's a lovely colour palate. I'm curious to see her dress too. I like the coat, its fabric/texture is beautiful.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (11:42 AM) : 

oh yes, i love details. like this one: roll up the sleeves!

 

Blogger Kristin said ... (11:43 AM) : 

it's looking so comfy, even though she's dressed up! like it

 

Blogger lewehrman said ... (6:15 PM) : 

You keep shooting all these people with this wonderful high and low mix and that for me is what makes STYLE.
Love her, her, what looks like rumpled linen, trench (UNDERCOVER from a previous season?), the plum charmeuse bow collar, the fur! It makes me want to dress up and walk around to inspire someone else visually, the way she does for me!

Thanks again! Still waiting on the possible Betty Catroux or Loulou snap!!??

 

Blogger vjperera said ... (5:46 AM) : 

The textures on her outfit work great. Wish we could see more of the plum, gray, and navy...beautiful color palette.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 PM) : 

look at that beautiful building!

 

Blogger Q said ... (1:32 AM) : 

Vraiment. One of the most beautiful, fashionable, and charismatic women I've seen EVER. I'm using superlatives--a very rare occurrence.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Amazing bag, does anyone know from where??

 

Blogger moosj said ... (2:21 PM) : 

I love the color palette, but I think she would look better in a less rumpled coat.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting