This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

That Look , At Pitti Uomo

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

That Look , At Pitti Uomo

Comments on "That Look , At Pitti Uomo"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 PM) : 

what a nice gentleman...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:07 PM) : 

What a great outfit. I love the contrasting belt and the mixture of patterns.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 PM) : 

wow, that is a top notch outfit. i'm taking some tipes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 PM) : 

This is just an overall great look. Every man should aspire to this.

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (11:05 PM) : 

I love his posture. The clothes all fit very nicely on him.

 

Blogger B.Chau said ... (12:21 AM) : 

well done.

 

Blogger aj said ... (12:21 AM) : 

oh man i kind of want to be on him

 

Blogger benson said ... (12:29 AM) : 

Would he take longer getting ready than me? It doesn't matter...look who I'd get to look at over dinner...gorgeous.

 

Blogger designerman said ... (1:03 AM) : 

I was going to start my post with 'wow' too! This guy has a great look - the perfect way to wear jeans. He gets a '10.'

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 AM) : 

looks like this guy wants just a little too much to be mistaken for Ralph Fiennes or Liam Neeson or somebody like that ....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 AM) : 

mr.s
i love this outfit.
i wish there were more like this in sydney.
l

 

Blogger Stratos Bacalis said ... (8:13 AM) : 

So italian! Love everything about it. I particularly like the different belt and shoe colors, the lovely scarf and his watch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 AM) : 

this is basically perfection in a man's style. wowie wow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 PM) : 

Note to heterosexual men: if you want to meet classy, refined, intelligent, witty, interesting women start by wearing this look. This guy has it down.

 

Blogger Matthew said ... (1:45 PM) : 

I hate the term 'metrosexual.' Men should be expected to have a sense of style and taste.

Why not label the goofs with no style instead?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM) : 

reminds me a little of Patrick Dempsey, a.k.a. Dr. McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy... if anybody here admits to watching that show. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:23 PM) : 

call central casting and get me a stylish italian!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 PM) : 

SENSATIONAL!!! He is dressed exactly the way I want all men to dress. To me, this is the epitome of casual chic. My husband, tries to look like this. "Tries", being the operative word.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

As a heterosexual man, I had to just copy & paste this previous comment because of how brilliant it was:

"Note to heterosexual men: if you want to meet classy, refined, intelligent, witty, interesting women start by wearing this look. This guy has it down." Amazing.

I guess I'm preaching to the converted to say that how you dress can very much determines who you randomly meet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:10 PM) : 

By dressing so impeccably a man can get away with not shaving for days and days! I for one follow this way of doing... He comes by his style honestly too.

 

Blogger yma said ... (8:09 PM) : 

First rate. This is the appearance of the sort of man one wants to spend quality time with.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 AM) : 

note to laurieann:

dressing well only attracts men, women assume you are gay. if you find this to be shallow or uniformed, you haven't been on the other end of it.

and to anonymous about shaving, i fully agree and relish the fact.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

I like nothing more than to spark a bit of discussion. Anon 3:05, I don't think your remark is shallow or uninformed in the least. We really are speaking about a similar idea; how people respond to us based upon how we're dressed. Women and men looking for certain "clues" if you will.

From my own experience I can relate that a very close male friend of mine, who is very well dressed, is usually approaced by men. But when he takes the initiative and approaches a woman he'd like to meet--he almost always gets the response he's looking for.

I'm really just trying to encourage all men and women to find their own style and live it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 AM) : 

I don't know if I agree about the "metrosexual" label. Outside of the cravat, this is an outfit that any well-dressed guy could easily have in their wardrobe and wear regularly. With a few quick tweaks, this outfit could go from weekend to office nicely as well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 AM) : 

I love this look. Very classic. Have you seen a gents site I came accross yesterday. wwww.gentrystyle.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 PM) : 

I dress just like him (in my good days), so I feel so good right now!!!!!!
Mirror, mirror on the wall...

 

Blogger Zaydoun said ... (5:16 PM) : 

I love how everyone here is drooling over what is essentially the basic wardrobe of most stylish european men... He does look great I must admit

I've attempted variations of his look but somehow I always feel self conscious, because I probably spent too much time thinking about it. He looks effortless, and he probably spent very little time getting dressed

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting