This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street...Military Tie Tuck, Ostermalm, Stockholm

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, May 14, 2007

On the Street...Military Tie Tuck, Ostermalm, Stockholm

Comments on "On the Street...Military Tie Tuck, Ostermalm, Stockholm"

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (8:18 PM) : 

I love the jacket. It fits very nicely on him. It helps that he has zero fat on him.

I am not a fan of the shoes or the jeans, although I know Sart is probably in love with it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 PM) : 

I don't get it. Why would you do that?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:23 PM) : 

Has anyone else ever heard this referred to as a "manhattan tie tuck?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 PM) : 

very nice, however, it must be the angle...his feet look so big!!

 

Blogger Berkley Magazine said ... (10:35 PM) : 

Nice shirt. Gotta love his Dior sneakers

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:48 PM) : 

His shoes are just really bad.

 

Blogger Karin said ... (3:16 AM) : 

that's Martin!

 

Blogger Robert said ... (3:24 AM) : 

I love how that tie goes with the shirt. Putting the tie inside the shirt like that, is that a militaryinfluenced thing? I've seen Dsquared doing on the runway this year.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 AM) : 

I work in hospitality and this is a great way to wear a tie and not have it falling in a customers latte without placing my tip clip too low or wearing a vest. But as the phrase 'military tie tuck' suggests, unless there is a more practical excuse, use a tie clip.

 

Blogger Butch said ... (7:56 AM) : 

Well, his shirt and jacket are the exact same length...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

When I was in seventh grade, I had a teacher who did this with rep ties tucked into rough hewn oxford cloth shirts. I thought it was so cool that I try and do it whenever I can to this very day.

 

Blogger Old Man Ron said ... (3:29 PM) : 

I tuck in my tie when I am eating because it is easier to clean a cotton shirt than a silk tie. Sometimes I forget to pull out the tie. I thought I was a slob. Now I find that I am cutting edge.

 

Blogger jessica said ... (4:49 PM) : 

omg! love love love the shoes!!

 

Blogger Matty said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Eh...Dior Homme Dior Homme Dior Homme.

 

Blogger Stratos Bacalis said ... (6:11 AM) : 

Love the jeans, shoes and shirt/tie combo. The color of the jacket could have been either a bright one (red, green etc) or silver/gray - beige just does not look good with black & white...and yes ,the tie tuck in is military inspired.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Wearing a tie like that has become a fad among men in Scandinavia during the last year... Only god knows why, but it sure is practical in certain occasions.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:28 PM) : 

ties in shirts are THE thing! love it! looks great, even if you don't have a "practical excuse"! why do you need one anyway if it looks that fantastic?!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting