This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Slim Suited, Pitti Uomo

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Slim Suited, Pitti Uomo

Comments on "Slim Suited, Pitti Uomo"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:31 AM) : 

very nice!
She looks abit like Selma Hayek.. with curly hair. lol
The pants look really familiar.. Is it Proenza Schouler?

 

Blogger The Mysterious Traveler said ... (3:35 AM) : 

Wow, I love this because it's a totally do-able look, once you've seen how this woman put it together. Not always easy to pair a deep V-neck top with a lapelled jacket, but this works. And it helps that she has short hair so there's not too much going on at shouder level. (Is that really a suit? The jacket photographed a bit lighter than the pants.)

 

Blogger Mandy said ... (4:10 AM) : 

*Swoon* Oh man, I love this look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 AM) : 

extremly cool.
she has amazing hear, i pray in next life-time i got the same :)

well fitted costume, combined with a simple white shirt and perfect sunglasses. what else can look as fabulous as this outfit?!

i'm absolute delighted with it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:59 AM) : 

This is so incredibly sexy to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 AM) : 

I watch your photos daily with delight, but have not yet felt the need to comment on them. But now - this has to be the most alluring shot I've seen. She seems to be completely at ease with her attractiveness. Charming!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 AM) : 

Any info on the pants? Those are absolutely perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM) : 

Dark blue just rocks with dark hair, as everybody can see here... I just adore the way Italians can look utterly smashing and absolutely comfortable at the same time. Chose to be Italian!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:47 AM) : 

Very nice indeed

 

Blogger Nicole Cammorata said ... (8:23 AM) : 

I love the slim-suited look. I've been desperately trying to figure out how to make this work on myself, but I haven't been able to get it right yet! Must keep trying!

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Ooooh, great hair, great suit. Love it!

 

Blogger Katarina said ... (8:46 AM) : 

her style looks so stressless, very beautiful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM) : 

love it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

omg, absolutely gorgeous!

 

Blogger pumpkin said ... (9:29 AM) : 

these women are incredible. will I ever be this cool?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 AM) : 

The perfect suit. Have always tried to find a similar. Slim leg + heels, perfect combo.

 

Blogger elizabeth said ... (9:31 AM) : 

This look is stunning! I love when a woman can pull off sexy chic when wearing menswear! The mussed up hair and casual shirt mixed with the tailored suit work so well for daytime.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 AM) : 

This is perfect in every way. Love the fit of the suit, the lack of accessories, and her attitude - and, oh, that glorious hair! Sublime.

www.thefashioninformer.com

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:46 AM) : 

I love the sharp, fitted feel of her suit with the stark contrast of the 'large-format' sunnies and hair!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 AM) : 

another dior homme femme!! lovin' it!!

 

Blogger mydrid said ... (9:55 AM) : 

stunning suit and great hair... love this shot.

 

Blogger lucia martinez said ... (9:57 AM) : 

this is the perfect suit, and the pant of which I've been dreaming. did she tell you whose it is?

 

Blogger anna e. pollock said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Perfect xanadu.

 

Blogger Carrie S said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Sublime! - a spring/summer suiting that executes the slim leg cut in a clean, crisp, elegant way (maybe it's the bit of roominess and the band at the bottom). I love the sheen and color of that fabric (navy blue?) Perfect combo with the white top's playful plunge and cream peep-toes. I like how nothing about her style shouts, "It's summer, see how pretty I am!" (Refreshing departure there.) To top it off, the glasses are fashionably large without being the look-at-me-don't-look-at-me type.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Perfect proportions, and that light and setting are wonderful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 AM) : 

Love this. Love your blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

Cannot understand what there is in this.

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (11:07 AM) : 

oh her hair. i'm sure she had to make peace with it at some point, but personally i covet that hair!!!
her style is wonderful - she looks comfortable and confident. a fitted blazer that doesn't restrict her (all those great wrinkles on the arms!), pants that are slim but not tight, contrasting color... yipppeeeee

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

She looks great and I love her hair!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

The outfit is sleek and chic, and the hair gives it a very edgy touch. I don't know why, but I would love to see the outfit without the sunglasses...they throw me a bit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

a gorgeous balance between a masculine and feminine look, and a casual yet professional vibe. love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

I love this look, it's weirdly put together but came out nice. Also the hair and the glasses make her look really fierce. She has a garcone look that works.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
She makes wearing a suit look cool vs. stuffy and corporate! I bet she rides a motorcycle in her off time!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 PM) : 

drop dead gorgeous -- from head to toe.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (1:16 PM) : 

Her look is simple and chic, love it!

 

Blogger atticus_finch said ... (1:16 PM) : 

absolute dynamite. awesome getup!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 PM) : 

Lovin this look!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Now I don´t get this one.Please fill my empty gap.I simply can´t find anything interesting in this photo.Sorry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 PM) : 

wow! I was tired of my straight long hair. Maybe i should copy her! it looks awesome. suit doesn't look too polished, looks cool! I Love her! So far best shot in a week!

 

Blogger teawithjam said ... (1:46 PM) : 

I absolutely love the hair. As a fellow curly-hair lady I love it when others pop up in your photos.

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (1:56 PM) : 

I love the length of her jacket and how it fits on her. Totally rock & roll chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

She's gorgeous, with a touch of Jennifer Beal, but a bit too rumpled. I feel like I want to see her wearing a very crisp white shirt. Love this site!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 PM) : 

What a cool look! I love the slim fit and peep toe shoes. Did you find out who designed the suit?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM) : 

without words.. I JUST LOVE IT!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM) : 

great hair!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM) : 

I love, love, LOVE this look!I have worked hard to do this look but sometimes have a hard time keeping it sexy/feminine and not too masculine. She does it perfectly! Great photo!

 

Blogger Lilith said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Is it just me, or do the pants fit a bit strangely in the crotch?

I would have paired this with closed-toe flats. The open-toed sandals look out of place with the tapered leg, and the flesh-color seems a bit off against the rich hue of the suit.

But I'm just nitpicking! Overall, she exhudes cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 PM) : 

hate the hair.
love the outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 PM) : 

this is about the hair. Period.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM) : 

i could not love this anymore. its masculine chic! anyone who can rock this hair deserves the highest praise for being so bold and confident. :) great find, sart.

 

Blogger anonymous said ... (5:34 PM) : 

Bravo. Very nice fit.

 

Blogger simplyolive said ... (7:33 PM) : 

this is definitely one of my favorites of recent!!
everything is perfect: the fitted jacket, the skinny pant, the great shoes--bonus points for not being black, sexy top, great big shades and a fantastic mess of curls.

 

Blogger Blaise said ... (11:19 PM) : 

I'd say simply fabulous..

 

Blogger Kits said ... (4:56 AM) : 

I loved the hair!

 

Blogger londondog said ... (5:12 AM) : 

I love her look! In fact, this is my fave so far this year. She looks cool and effortless but damn sharp at the same time.

Her suit is perfection - love the slightly breeches-y look on the trouser.

A well chosen suit can make woman look so attractive - she oozes sex appeal.

Sart or anyone here - kingdom for a brand/season of this suit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 AM) : 

This is a simple look but OHH so stylish Love her hair and glasses down to the water bottle!!!
LOVING HER LOOK

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 AM) : 

look (suit and t-shirt) Mauro Grifoni....
www.maurogrifoni.com
tanks...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 AM) : 

I like it so much!very glam and sober at the same time.
I like her hair too.
Dall'italia

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (8:13 AM) : 

Very nice!

I assume she is italian by her looks... Love the hair and the masculine traits of her attire. Love the pants and the shoes together. The jacket fits well and the shirt is sooo comfy.

She looks very relaxed yet refined in an austere and practical way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

i'm in love

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM) : 

What I love is the slim structure of the jacket and pants and casualness of the shirt. And the light shoes really make the outfit more spring/summer. Imagine it with dark shoes. Not the same at all.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:11 PM) : 

She's absolutely great. Love, love, love the hair and how it makes it all look so young and funky.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:47 AM) : 

Gawd, I love Italy.

(cate @ 6:54 AM thanks for the link to Mauro Grifoni. Beautiful stuff.)

-- desertwind

 

Blogger upupandaway said ... (7:42 PM) : 

This is worth my first comment ever.
So effortless and lovely sexy. I want to wear this for my next interview.

 

Blogger Mariana said ... (5:09 PM) : 

I love her hair, naturally curly and she lets it be. It's been a long journey with my hair and I found it to be the best solution.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Gosh for one second I thought it was Fabrizio Moretti (from The Strokes) !!!! I like what she's wearing, thought. Very sexy and umpowering.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 AM) : 

more curlyheads please! i am a curlyhead in search of style affirmation like this!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting