This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

An Idea For My Ipod Earbuds!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, July 20, 2007

An Idea For My Ipod Earbuds!

Comments on "An Idea For My Ipod Earbuds!"

 

Blogger Butch said ... (12:24 PM) : 

Very, very nice! Love the watch-fob in the breast pocket, the tie and collar; and am almost always a fool for seersucker, of which his suit is a fine example.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (12:32 PM) : 

Watch fob through lapel, that's superb!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:50 PM) : 

I don't get the iPod reference. Furthermore, I don't get this outfit.

Perhaps seeing the full top to bottom would have been helpful.

Perplexed,
mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:50 PM) : 

fantastic idea!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

yeah but an iPod with a suit is like wearing sneakers with a prom dress, in my book

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 PM) : 

A watch on a watch fob in the breast pocket ... and also a Rolex on the wrist. I unsure about this but it seems redundant.

Blaumax
Santa Cruz, CA

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 PM) : 

Now, S; Why would you ruin that fantastically stylish look with iPod earbuds?!

 

Blogger lewehrman said ... (9:53 PM) : 

I just don't understand everyone's issue with ipod earphones. I read post after post about how they have totally ruined the look.

As a New Yorker and a subway rider, I am thankful for my bubble of sound the ipod provides and the time it helps me pass. The earbuds are small, innocuous and a neceesary part of a city dweller's commute.

The very sexy and very stylish Domenico Vacca gentleman in the Thelonious Monk post could not have ruined his look with the earbuds.

Frankly he could wear a bathrobe and his ipod and he'd look great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 AM) : 

Haa,this man is a gigolo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 AM) : 

I would chuckle or maybe even laugh aloud if I saw you in NYC wearing your earbuds llike this! Please don't!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 PM) : 

Love,love this outfit and the watch fob - creative.

I live in NYC - can you suggest a place where I can get accessories my suits? like the one shown here -
Thanks a mill.

 

Blogger tanya said ... (10:35 PM) : 

I actually like the idea of substituting the fob with earbuds. I think if it makes your clothes more functional for your lifestyle, it's a good thing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM) : 

Such a hot outfit~~!

 

Blogger Blaise said ... (4:39 AM) : 

wonderful suit.. suits him very well..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Hurray for the Gold fob.
How do you even pick that up.

The seersucker suite fits him well too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 AM) : 

A pocket fob watch should really not be worn with a wristwatch.....THIS REEKS OF FASHION OVERKILL, ME THINK!!

-Hogan-

 

Anonymous My Ipod said ... (12:27 PM) : 

Wow.. that's hansome!

 

Blogger C.R said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Love the intricate lines on his coat in the close-up...also lovin the tie

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting