This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

on the Street....Graceful, Stockholm

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, August 17, 2007

on the Street....Graceful, Stockholm

Comments on "on the Street....Graceful, Stockholm"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 AM) : 

Beautiful hair!
She's a model in the kind of magazines my mother reads.

 

Blogger Nadine said ... (4:12 AM) : 

*jaw drops*

Unbelievably gorgeous. She looks like a medieval wise woman, but in a totally rocking way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 AM) : 

oh my gracious she is gorgeous

 

Blogger THE BLUE-HYMN NOTEBOOKS said ... (4:21 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger HRH Princess Buttercup said ... (4:37 AM) : 

Wow.

 

Blogger DJ FunkyGrrL said ... (4:42 AM) : 

A cross between Rich Lady meets kung fu student. She should lose the black slash and make it white

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 AM) : 

How elegant! Here is a lesson for all of us: love the gray in your hair!!

...she looks familiar...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 AM) : 

she is one of the most graceful swedish models I know! it's a pity though that she almost only is seen in the creations of Gudrun Sjödén. It's too much "batik-tant" (batik lady) as we say in Sweden.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:16 AM) : 

what a find! follow & photograph her for a week please.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:46 AM) : 

I love this woman, she is so beautiful! A lovely picture!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 AM) : 

whoa, SEXY lady!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:10 AM) : 

Love her grace and her style, she reminds me of all the arts teachers i ever had. But in a more stylish way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 AM) : 

Divine. I wish I'd look this beautiful and serene! And I'm 26.. She pulls off the long hair in an unusually good way. Extraordinary.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 AM) : 

She is soo beautiful! She is also a model.

 

Blogger Lara 900 said ... (6:44 AM) : 

she is the epitome of what I love about well-dressed older women in Scandinavia. Love the open hair, too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 AM) : 

Very dramatic contrasting. Also an interesting way to defy the convention that older women should not wear long hair.

mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 AM) : 

Lovely.

This is another pic for which I'd love to see the back view. The sleevelets appear to be part of the same piece of fabric as the obi/sash, and I'm curious how she manages it so that she can still move her arms.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:18 AM) : 

Looks like a beautiful grand lady.

 

Blogger Jo said ... (7:19 AM) : 

Wow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 AM) : 

Gorgeous. She vaguely resembles an actress from Sweden, Gun Wållgren.
Also gorgeous.
By the way, saw you in our magazine Aftonbladet the other day.
Camera and all.
Hope you enjoyed Sweden once again.
Have a good one!
lol MammaLex

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 AM) : 

Utterly stunning.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (7:40 AM) : 

Wow--she's like a Nordic queen from a myth or fairytale. Very original and elegant. Once again...those Swedish genes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 AM) : 

she looks like some sort of spirit of a tree ... totally elegant and gorgeous.
beautiful outfit, beautiful shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 AM) : 

Oh, a fairy ...

 

Blogger Jen P. said ... (8:14 AM) : 

Can I be her when I grow up?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:24 AM) : 

This woman looks stunning. What a creative use of the scarf. The colour combinations with her beautiful grey hair is perfect. Great shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Stunning.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Getting more years doesn´t mean that you can forget your figure.This lady is very slim and I appreciate her for that.She has a nice outfit and it suits her well. The only thing that is bothering me is her hair.Grey is fine,but at her age she should have it in some other way-maybe a shorter cut or some sort of bun.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Wow - she is the epitome of elegance!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

Wow, she's got the light!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Now I know what the Norse goddess Freya looks like!

She is amazing with all the cool wrapping!

 

Blogger ricpic said ... (9:34 AM) : 

I know I'll get a lot of disagreement on this but IMO a sixtysomething woman shouldn't dress this way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Quite the gray goddess...I love that she is so proud of her hair and she's obviously found "her" look. Practicality, be hanged!

 

Blogger materfamilias said ... (9:38 AM) : 

I anticipate many commenters will focus on how well this woman wears her age -- but really, she's absolutely beautiful rather than her beauty being relative to her years. And as for style -- her years contribute to this. Her style isn't despite her age but appears a function of a lifetime's experience with presenting herself -- she clearly knows her strengths well and knows how to feature them. Inspiring!

 

Blogger Stratos Bacalis said ... (9:38 AM) : 

She looks majestic! More like her, please!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Wow! what is this fabulous (teal?) fabric around her? it reminds me of that all cotton/modal line of clothing in the early 90's called "multiples," where you could wrap garments in various ways depending on your whims. Lovely!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 AM) : 

WOW. This woman looks amazing. I'd like to be her NOW, forget about when I get to be her age.

Inspirational.

 

Blogger benson said ... (9:49 AM) : 

I KNOW this photo will get many comments...because the woman is over twenty years old and looks fabulous! I love the scarf wrapped this way and that. I realize her hair is the natural woman sort of thing but I would love to see her have a shorter cut like another Stockholm woman you featured..it could highlight her face.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM) : 

i hope i look that lovely when i am her age. i wish i looked that good now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

What a spectacular woman. I want to be her when I grow up!

 

Blogger Grace said ... (10:21 AM) : 

Wow. She is beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

A beautiful goddess of the harvest at Lammas. Strong, tested, tried true. Elegant, ageless. What a beauty. Love the classic fashion and lady-like elegance. What a relief from the butt-cracking and crotch-skirting which passes for "fashion" in the USA. Thank you, sart! xoxo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

WOW what a knockout with great style--thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Wow, she's beautiful, and a fashion role model. Although I think her dress is a little too complicated, she still looks great. Her look makes sense: she's not wearing a miniskirt and high heels, and she doesn't seem to have deformed herself with any anti-aging beauty treatments. Thank God. And her hair is beautiful as is. But she's still very glamorous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

She is jaw-droppingly beautiful. I've never seen anything like that wrap.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM) : 

This is really a fantastic look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 AM) : 

She is spectacular.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Magnificent. I think elder women have the stature to pull off looks that would overwhelm younger women. So sad they do not use this power more often.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Oh My God!!!! She is stunning. I love to see a mature woman with beautiful grey hair. I'm from S.C. and she reminds me of the many beautiful southern bells we have here.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 AM) : 

What a beautiful woman and a beautiful presence! She looks so natural and her style is all her own. The color of her scarf is beautiful and I love the way she's wrapped it around her arms and waist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Beautiful swedish women! Love her outfit!

 

Blogger pumpkin said ... (11:11 AM) : 

This is hands down my favorite picture of yours. This lady is phenomenally beautiful, stylish, and inspirational.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

when I grow up I want to be like her !!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:23 AM) : 

wow, what a beautiful and elegant woman! I love her hair. cool dress.

 

Blogger angvou said ... (12:30 PM) : 

I'm mesmerized! I love her! I want to be her! (Well in 20+ years or so)
I want to know more about this mysterious wrapping situation going on. Are the sleeves part of it? Is this a home made affair or something store bought. questions.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 PM) : 

Woow. This woman shocked me with her beauty more than almost any other photo I've seen.

 

Blogger mikeljason said ... (1:36 PM) : 

you know yr blog is super great, with pictures of cool people and great looks,helpful advice, and quality commentary,it's like the dos and don'ts for the set that doesn't think the bands daft punk or justice came up with the whole house music thing, THANKS.

 

Blogger Pumpkin Man said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Wow, what a gorgeous woman! She has a glow, an aura that even on a photograph comes across to you. Her hair is so poetic! Would love to meet her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

this is great, totally love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

This woman is incredible- she looks otherworldly and ethereal. Knowing that there are people who look like this wandering around the planet is pretty humbling. I hope I can possess a fraction of that presence at her age.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

What an absolutely beautiful, unbotoxed woman!

Thank God Hollywood doesn't have influence ALL over the world.

Thanks, Sart, for my inspiration for the day (I'm 51).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 PM) : 

Perhaps she wore her white frock as a day dress.....Swished it up with the black sash, etc for an evening out?

Frankly, her white dress "unadorned" would be just as stunning on her......the black swaths make this rather off balanced to my eye and strangely overwhelm the lovely white cotton

Regardless, this woman has aged beautifully and obviously done alot of things right......Cheers, Alison

 

Blogger mutantix said ... (2:02 PM) : 

You are a great photographer. I like your website very much.
Thanx for all these fabulous pics!

Raul Krebs
Photographer from Brazil

 

Blogger Holly said ... (2:08 PM) : 

is that all done by one scarf? that's such an unique and daring idea!

 

Blogger Viola said ... (2:37 PM) : 

She is amazingly stylish, and looks so comfortable in her own skin, which is always so great!

 

Blogger Anhoni Patel said ... (2:59 PM) : 

She is amazing. I love how she wrapped the black cloth not only around her waist but also her arms. And what beautiful skin! I think you should stay in Stockholm forever!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 PM) : 

I love how you take pictures of everyone on this site! Try to find more of fashionable older women. I keep trying to dress my mom, but she thinks she's too old to be fashionable, but clearly, no. She needs some inspiration!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:18 PM) : 

LOVE the wrap. Very clever. I adore seeing women "of a certain age" looking chic/hip, yet age appropriate. It gives me hope as I stare into my 50's. She looks beautiful.

 

Blogger debra said ... (3:19 PM) : 

This woman is the epitome of style and grace. She is naturally elegant without being made up and looking like she's met with the surgeon's knife. She appears to be comfortable in her own skin and radiates true beauty. Her dress is stunning on her, and she almost makes me want to quit coloring my hair and go "au natural" (although I don't think I could carry it off with such panache). Bravo to grace, aging, and embodying feminine style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:28 PM) : 

The light, the background, the woman.

Wow.

Your Stockholm photography has inspired me before, but this is a whole new level. Thank you.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:44 PM) : 

i love that she totally rocks the long grey hair. it seems most woman of a certin age cut it short then die it. this is one of my fav's

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 PM) : 

Wow. Totally gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Why is grey hair always called "grey"? Grey is a whole range. There are warm grays, cool greys, all manner of whites, "champagne," etc. And why aren't grey streaks called highlights, when that is in fact their effect?

Cult of youth, that's why. This lady shows that a thing of beauty is indeed a joy forever.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM) : 

"Getting more years doesn´t mean that you can forget your figure.This lady is very slim and I appreciate her for that"

Why would you appreciate somebody for that? Would it really make her less beautiful if she was a couple of sizes bigger?

"The only thing that is bothering me is her hair.Grey is fine,but at her age she should have it in some other way-maybe a shorter cut or some sort of bun."

You seem to have a lot of rules when it comes to other people, what they should and shouldn’t do too be considered beautiful by you. Why is it so hard to just take her beauty for what it is? I don't know you but judging by your comment you seem too be the type of person who buys into what magazines say is beauty. The world and its beauty come in more shapes and sizes than what fits between the pages of a magazine

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:25 PM) : 

if only we all aged this gracefully...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 PM) : 

last night, my friend bill, asked me what i thought the sartorialist was about, because he didn't think it was about fashion.... i gave him my inarticulate 'idunnowha???'

he told me he thought this blog was a love letter to the human race. (i don't think he would leave a comment like that here) looking at it through that perspective, it's really changed the way i see your photos, i thought they were lovely before, now i think they are magnificent.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

wow.
she gets IT!!!!!
good find

 

Blogger Gudl said ... (6:36 PM) : 

I agree: WOW !

 

Blogger Kelly said ... (7:07 PM) : 

Wow. This is who I want to be when I grow up (well, I want to look like her, at least).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:15 PM) : 

To medii---Lot´s of older people seem to ´give up´and don´t care about how they look.Sure it is very difficult to stay slim-man or woman -during your menopause, you have to watch to what you are eating and how much.Keeping up your exercise is equal important too.I should know cause I´m 56 years old.Sure-someone with a bit more flesh can be attractive too.I just happen to prefer the slimmer look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM) : 

"The only thing that is bothering me is her hair.Grey is fine,but at her age she should have it in some other way-maybe a shorter cut or some sort of bun."

this is one of the most childish comments i've come across on this site. is this an american notion? who made this rule? what a sad way to look at age and beauty.

on to the picture - this woman is beautiful. i personally prefer less clothing, but the use of the scarf is very innovative.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:41 PM) : 

Jennine:

Right. If Sart's blog was just about clothes, it wouldn't making such an impact. It's about people, in a beautiful way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 PM) : 

She takes my breath away. And she isn't any age - she is ageless - like nymphs and goddesses and landvættir spirits. Not tainted with youthful dissatisfaction - she just IS that thing you took a picture of. And how DID a mere mortal do that to her dark scarf? Is it all one scarf? Tell, Sart! Tell!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:22 PM) : 

Medii, right on.

Jennine, that story was so simple and yet so great that it caught me off guard and actually almost made me cry (never fear, I regained my composure). Gosh, what a pretty interpretation.

Clothing with lots of layers and drapery involved, such as this and those of the Muslim girls below, always makes me a bit envious. This is how I would dress absolutely every day if I could stand the attention that comes when you shirk convention.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (8:45 PM) : 

what a stylish lady
love the wrap belt....adds such interest to her outfit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 PM) : 

I don't understand the negative comments about her hair. She is stunning all the way around. Love her aura, carriage, dress and beauty.

 

Blogger Carlene said ... (10:55 PM) : 

anon 9:10 AM wrote "...at her age she should have it in some other way-maybe a shorter cut or some sort of bun."

Come on now, that's crazy talk. Look at that hair and tell me it's not some of the most beautiful hair on the planet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 PM) : 

Being around her age and reading some of the comments...it's as if "older" is when you stop being yourself and start fitting into a mold and it's, like, soooo amazing if you don't. Or, some think, you SHOULD fit into a mold. Really, I feel as if being in my 60's I've turned into some weird "other". Why would you not be interested in fashion if you always were? I keep waiting for the moment when I stop wanting to listen to The Rapture and get into going to the symphony. Clearly it's inevitable and is going to happen any week now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 AM) : 

Wow, she is very beautiful!

However I don't know if that black shash is working, it looks a bit forced to me. She seems so carefree and swan-like, yet the sash thing really seems constrictive. I think it creates an unappealing tension that borders on the ridiculous.

But, when you're that hot, you can pretty much do as you please, can't you? ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:36 AM) : 

God (or Goddess..) she is great.

I'm intrigued with the wrap.

Is it leather? What is that colorl? A single piece?

-- desertwind

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 AM) : 

Hi Scott,

Another great set of photos you're taking in Stockholm. But what amazes me most is the beautiful light in all of those pics.
Are you shooting late afternoon ?

By the way this lady is really drop dead gorgeous, wish we could all age gracefully like her.

Enjoy the Nordics !

 

Blogger Ellen said ... (5:32 AM) : 

Wow, she looks fantastic. I was considering colouring my hair because I have a little grey streak but I'm not going to now!! Are they clothes for a shoot or is it her own personal style. If the latter then she is a very classy lady indeed

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 AM) : 

C'est Ingemarie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 AM) : 

This picture shows why most women should not try to look like they're in their twenties forever. Grey hair is sexy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Very classic and timeless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Last week I was walking around Stockholm and it struck me how much fashion had changed since spring and that the Sartorialist should come back to see it so it's a happy surprise to see that you are back!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

a beautiful woman and photo.
I think some of you need to calibrate your colors on your monitors as her scarf appears to be teal not black.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM) : 

Oh,my God. I am 25 but when I am her age, I wanna be her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

I can't WAIT to have a full head of grey hair so I can look like her. The sooner the better! (I'm 37 and counting...)

I would really like to see how she tied that fabric. I want to do the same thing myself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 PM) : 

This woman looks like she just arrived from a distant, peaceful future. She emits tranquility.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 PM) : 

How lovely! This is a wonderful example of growing old gracefully. Of course, it helps that she still has a wonderful figure.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:53 PM) : 

3:36 AM: It's green (the image is titled "Wht&Green.jpg").

 

Blogger MacGuffin said ... (6:51 PM) : 

I think people in the USA could learn a great deal about aging gracefully from Swedish folk like her.

 

Blogger Annie said ... (10:34 PM) : 

She's so beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 PM) : 

tired of Sweden. What happened to the hamptons?

 

Blogger La Purpura said ... (3:49 AM) : 

To MEdii,

I TOTALLY agree with you!

FREEDOM IS BEAUTIFUL!

Let´s take it and use it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 AM) : 

how did she manage the fabrics on her arms? oohh....wish there was a pic on her back too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 AM) : 

woooow. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

I've been thinking a great deal about this photograph because one sees so few people like her in real life. She's a model, sure. (And she's Swedish, of course. :)) But my feeling--no certainty--is that we take a wrong-headed approach to aging in North America. I've recently been noticing women slightly older than I am at the office with grey roots in advance of their next colouring appointment. I've been thinking about an alternate course in which I will allow the grey to come in as it does in my own hair. I think that this woman has further inspired me. Furthermore, the serenity and individuality of this woman are both readily apparent. I really like it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM) : 

WOW! i love her!

 

Blogger kaoru.tozaki said ... (8:08 PM) : 

I want to look like that. She's so elegant...

 

Blogger Landis said ... (10:14 PM) : 

heaven.
more of this in the world.
please.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 PM) : 

All this talk about age...the truth is very few people have any fashion sense at all, but you don't notice it on young people because their bloom overrides it. Later, however, the body fades and all you've got going is style. So if you've been developing your fashion sense your whole life, really know yourself and have a clear eye about what looks good on you, then your years give you an edge and you can look end up looking even more fabulous than many people younger who just look, well, young.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 AM) : 

That's what I want to look like when I'm older. She's a super-hip, urban fairy godmother...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 AM) : 

Lovely Lovely Lovely - ageless style and grace!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 AM) : 

Perfection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:25 AM) : 

Oh my god, she's divine!

 

Blogger juzshack said ... (8:39 AM) : 

*gasp*
She's magnificent!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 AM) : 

I have just read enough comments of this grand lady and the way she wears her hair.I think grey hair is very charming on most people.Why hide your age.I understand that if someone is starting to get grey hair at a very young age he or she would like to color it.Long,grey hair and keeping it loose might fit in some cases.I still think this lady in question would look more beautiful with her hair tied up in some way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 PM) : 

this photo is amazing
her age makes her beauty glow even brighter

 

Blogger holly cupala said ... (2:44 PM) : 

She looks like a goddess.

 

Blogger montevideana said ... (4:17 PM) : 

This picture somehow annoys me. I agree she's wonderful and she doesn't hide the fact she's not too young; I agree with every comment praising her style and beauty, and her hair being almost white makes me the happiest.

But then again, she doesn't look like most of aged women I know, and it's not because of the hair. Where are the menopause extra pounds? Where are the double chin, the swollen arms, the wrinkled forehead?

Naa, she might be older than most of fashionable people portraited here or anywhere else, but she's as regular as Kate Moss can be.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM) : 

this is what i want to look like when i grow up!

 

Blogger Orchid & Wasp said ... (6:55 PM) : 

Wow... perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 PM) : 

My absolute favorite of all the many beautiful photos you have taken. This is what true and timeless beauty, elegance, and grace looks like. Bless you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 PM) : 

I was about to use the word "stunning," but so many people have said the same that it sounds like some kind of slang!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:21 AM) : 

You sell fashion with young faces. The consumer almost cannot avoid being influenced by all the young beauty he sees in his every day life. The cruelness of defining beauty as being young is that while we are young we are not able to appreciate our youth and as we become older we distance ourself more and more of being beautiful. It would be such a relief, if also age would be considered as something positive, something that we admire and are looking forward to achieve. You cannot become healthier when aging but more wise and if it was shown as something positive in magazines, on tv etc. even more beautiful. This foto is the best proof of how beautiful you can be even when you are older.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 PM) : 

she is such a vision

 

Blogger Karina Cifuentes said ... (4:33 PM) : 

She encapsulates everything I want to be when I am her age!

 

Blogger WendyB said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:51 PM) : 

you don't see a dress that original and "perfect" every day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 AM) : 

Stunning!

 

Blogger ROSE said ... (8:44 AM) : 

*Lindaaaaaa!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 PM) : 

Bellissima.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

she looks like a warrior/goddess, stunning and creative, she seems to be having fun with her age

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 PM) : 

what a very beautiful woman. Love her hair. Love the fact that you photo just people walking along in their day. Maybe one would need a handbag to match their beauty; check out my product 'Haida Princess Totes' at http://groups.msn.com/HaidaDesignPurses Love your eye for art and beauty my friend. Respect all the time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

To montevideana-She has hidden the extra pounds under the layers of the black cloth. Just look at the area around the waist and the arms.Quite clever.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 AM) : 

As an older woman myself, it's nice to see that we can still look stylish. Older women can still be look upon as beautiful, and lively.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

woww;she is just beautiful!!! the outfit and the hair play together so well!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting