This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Right Bank, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

On the Street....Right Bank, Paris

Comments on "On the Street....Right Bank, Paris"

 

Blogger Butch said ... (7:28 AM) : 

Ah, ze Frainche (or is it Parisiennes?)and their scarves!

Nice palette here, but the scarf is really overwhelming tout.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 AM) : 

I think the look of sheer content reflects the quality of his outfit. It works quite well, and looks extremely comfortable. That scarf is just fantastic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 AM) : 

The dress of a woman of Lhasa, / In its place, / Is an invisible element of that place / Made visible.

The same could be said for this gentleman's clothes. A very nice harmony between clothing and the environment.

 

Blogger squajo said ... (10:36 AM) : 

I love the scarf! I agree: He looks very comfortable.

 

Blogger * said ... (10:52 AM) : 

I love that one...the colour range is great, the long scarf and the form of his hat...but most of all how he wears his outfit...the way he holds his hand, his cheeky grin...great

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:12 AM) : 

I love this pic, the light is great, and he has such a beautiful smile, mon grand pere francais looks like that.. never forgets his scarf

 

Blogger astielow said ... (12:31 PM) : 

i love the scarf, its a great ofcal point

 

Blogger zuccotto said ... (1:09 PM) : 

This is a favorite Sart photo for me.

The fellow has presence of his own, and the clothes express that perfectly. I particularly enjoy the hat and scarf, but it is the 'whole' that comes together in what I call "fit".

 

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Another old man style shot! Very nice. Thank you, Scott. I love this gentleman's sport jacket, scarf, turtleneck sweater. He looks like a happy, affable man with whom I would be happy to take lunch. He sort of reminds me of Avner Gruzow, the deep-sea diver, whose profile you published on June 17, 2007.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 PM) : 

This photo is a sweet reminder of how style is ageless. One does not have to be young to have panache, n'est ce pas?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 PM) : 

I could not agree with laguna beach trad more.
Another older man super-style shot. Very, very, very nice. Thank you, merci, grazie, gracias. I love (J'adore, ich lie bedich) this gentleman's sport jacket, scarf (cascol), turtleneck sweater. He looks like a happy, affable/amiable/warm-hearted man (XY) with whom I would be more than happy to take lunch/dinner/breakfast/brunch/happy hour.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 AM) : 

I wish I knew him!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 AM) : 

truly happy. :]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Why don't hats look as nice on younger men?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Oh my! Utterly amazing and just proves that style is eternal. He carries it all off with aplomb and that smile just tops it off! I'd love him to be my grandfather!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

For me, it's the gentleman's inner beauty, visible in his smile, that makes the outfit shine!

(I just hope that his lovely scarf is not make of shahtoosh...)

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting