This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....Rivington St., NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, April 10, 2008

On the Street.....Rivington St., NYC


When I'm out shooting I'm constantly looking around for backgrounds in case i run into someone within the next block or so.

Yesterday I was having lunch at Bruschetteria on Rivington - great white bean bruschette.
As I was sitting there I kept looking out at the big empty field across the street and thinking what a great backdrop it would make for a shot.

That LES area is always hit and miss for shooting but when it's good it's usually really good so I decided to just wander around for a while after lunch.

After a few big lazy loops I ended back very close to this spot just as this young lady was heading West on Rivington.

Perfect LES backdrop for a perfect LES look.

Comments on "On the Street.....Rivington St., NYC"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:22 AM) : 

Absolutely lovely!

 

Blogger Felix Werbowy said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Indeed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:40 AM) : 

This is beautiful.
Does anyone know where her jacket is from??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 AM) : 

I think she contradicts the backdrop beautifully.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 AM) : 

I adore the fit of the jeans.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 AM) : 

I like her pose!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (8:54 AM) : 

That jacket is beautiful and is perfectly accentuated by all the black.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

Great jacket! Love the square cut. Did you make her cross her legs like that to pick up the lines in the background?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 AM) : 

what is LES?

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (9:13 AM) : 

Lower East Side

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

I love Hanne's look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Beautiful girl, great jacket and glasses.

I hope she has better shoes in that sack. Why contradict that tailored upper body vibe with ratty shoes? Sprezzatura? Why not take a little care that it doesn't veer into bathos, or buffa?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Hmm I like this blazer with big scarf look. It reminds me of the shot you had in Paris with an editor-type wearing something that looked like a rowing club blazer with a fabulous patterned scarf. I work in a pretty conservative office but yet I reckon I could add this sort of look to my vocabulary. Scarf shop here I come!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

will u go to japan ??

somehow this girl's style is similar to japanese

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Fabulous jacket, the tailoring but also the pale salmon color of it. And what a perfect, beautiful combo with the ultramarine scarf. I love how the upper part of the outfit is contrasted by the worn sneakers. And yet by the backpack! Cool :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Nice. I actually like the shoes, which to me say "Yeah, I like looking cute, but no way am I going to kill my feet to do so." I love her palette.

 

Blogger blog author said ... (10:07 AM) : 

I love that spot too!:
http://glitterinthesidewalk.blogspot.com/2008/02/wintersummer-lower-east-side.html

 

Blogger Old Housecoat said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Everything doesn't deserve praise! She looks like she's channeling Rosanna Arquette in Desperately Seeking Susan. I like the Jacket and maybe combined with other pieces in different silhouettes the odd bits of this may work - but honestly I think she looks like a mess. Those sneakers - are you kidding me, or is that what LES is all about. The back drop is great - very gritty, like her footwear. Oh, did I miss that, is that what pulls this all together?

 

Blogger zerzanfan said ... (10:18 AM) : 

The empty field used to be a church or synagogue just a few years back. I used to sit on the steps with friends and people watch at night during the summer. I went looking for that spot last summer and and found it empty. A friend who was there told me the roof caved in on itself. I'm glad they haven't turned it into another bistro or lux condo yet.

 

Blogger lewehrman said ... (10:25 AM) : 

On the down side, your "perfect" back drop records the sad fate of the very old and very beautiful synagogue that collapsed here about 2-21/2 years ago.

That is all I see when I see this photo.

 

Blogger Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said ... (10:39 AM) : 

I want that jacket!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 AM) : 

I confess I don't admire the dirty shoes or the bunched-up socks. These aside, though, I love the look and color choices. I also like the way she lowers the outfit's formality with a backpack.

 

Blogger Sabrina said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Is this Hanne? I've seen a photo of her wearing this outfit somewhere before during fashion week. Looks lovely!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Terrific! Love the background and lighting. The sun caught in the fence and the halo of her hair promise spring. Great sunglasses and a hint of a smile are charming. Adorable girl right down to her sneakers.

~ Miss Mary

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

GREAT. love the look

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

she's ready for Spring, the guy below is ready for Arctic storms. Same day same city. I'm confused

 

Blogger CLS One Elle said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Is it just a black T-shirt underneath? I can't really tell.

 

Blogger Dare said ... (11:46 AM) : 

What a great jacket. love the vertical lines and the buttons on it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

I think Hanne's face is much more gaunt than this girl's... also somehow I can't quite picture her in this look

 

Blogger Cassaundra said ... (11:48 AM) : 

she reminds me kirsten dunst.

very nice backdrop -
makes her look like an urban princess.

 

Blogger Sharona said ... (11:55 AM) : 

I like the look. I don't care if the shoes are dirty. They're cute and comfortable. I love the pop the pink has. Love the scarf, the glasses, the hair. She probably put this together in 20 minutes and walked out the door. I don't think it's that hard to get it right. And I think she did. It's great.

 

Blogger turofile said ... (12:00 PM) : 

Dear Sartorialist,

A note about that empty lot. It used to be the First Roumanian-American Synagogue. It was about 150 Years old and was the first synagogue on the Lower East Side. It was torn down in 2006 after the building fell into disrepair.

Fashion is transient... human legacy should not be. As New York is wiped clean... so with it... many wonderful aspects of what our city is about. There is not one single neighborhood in our lovely city that remains untouched by progress. While progress must take us forward… We must be more aware of what is cleared away. The worst thing is when you see a big empty lot and cannot remember what was there before. A daily occurrence.

I remember standing in front of that building as it was being torn down, it’s face ripped off, exposing the interior to the elements, and thinking what a shame it was to lose this part of New York. The restaurant owner across the street later remarked that now he got afternoon sun.

How many charming, detailed doorways might have you have caught someone with just the right color buttons waiting for the rain to stop?

I suppose the other side is that as many of these historically relevant and lovely spaces are cleared away for new ones, we have an opportunity to look closer at each other as there are less doorways for us to blend in to…. and celebrate the people on our streets...which is, of course, is what the Sarrtorialist is all about.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/24/nyregion/24synagogue.html?scp=23&sq=First+Romanian+synagogue&st=nyt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 PM) : 

I think she looks great. As a student, I still love the fact that we can get away with wearing comfy ratty sneakers. Certainly when I'm older I'll be in heels 24/7, but for now I'm holding on to childhood chucks for as long as possible. Lay off her footwear choice! She wears them beautifully and typically with the rest of her outfit - love the jacket.

 

Blogger Lili Claret said ... (12:01 PM) : 

I really love her pink jaket...so cute, looks great on here. I've been really hard looking for the perfect cream rain-coat... but there's no way to find it, so may be after watching this picture I'll look for something better like this..I like it!

Big kisses from Bcn

 

Blogger stacy said ... (12:03 PM) : 

wow! she's a young gweneth paltrow.

undemanding-ly chic.

excellent shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

Nice pink jacket! We need to bring back hats for men And wear more colour. Agreed?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:31 PM) : 

oh my god, feminine perfection! that smile makes me melt...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Her pink jacket reminds me of my supersweet Marc Jacobs but with shorter arms (or sleeves as i think you say it in english).. sugar sugar sugar sweet..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49 PM) : 

Love it! specially the hole thing of the sneakers.. I think that actually the mixture of the jackey and the rebelliousness of the converses makes it!
JUli·

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Oh no! The return of the Kirsten Dunst comments!aoynedr

 

Blogger Kanani said ... (1:02 PM) : 

The contradictions are the point. And they're very well done and tell a lot about her and also about the world we live in.

And isn't that what's so great about fashion?

 

Blogger irma la dulce said ... (1:04 PM) : 

Have you realised that you just take pictures of very skinny women but not men? It is not fair. I like your work but I think that you are helping to give an abnormal perception of women. Not very skinny women can be very stylish as well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:05 PM) : 

I really disagree with the above comments about mixing the sneakers with the tailored jacket. Why not guys? Rules are there to be broken.

I think this look is really grungy with an elegant touch and I think it's cool that she's added a preppy edge to the outfit. she looks different...i like it.

Kisses, Ruby -x-

*Fashion, Celeb, News & Fiction*
www.urbankittys.com
'where the catwalk got its claws'

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM) : 

Love the jacket! And the dirty Converse

(Am I the only one who thinks that she looks like Kirsten Dunst?)

 

Blogger STEFANIE said ... (1:11 PM) : 

yes it's Hanne Gaby Odiele, I saw her in that same jacket and scarf :)

 

Blogger ediot said ... (1:13 PM) : 

that outfit is great. i think she looks a wee bit like kirsten dunst

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM) : 

mmmm. i'm a guy and this is my ideal style on a woman. cute cute cute.

 

Blogger Jordan said ... (1:53 PM) : 

it is hanne

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Really love the combination of chucks with a nice blazer. Again, a great example of classy mixed with casual.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Really love the combination of chucks with a nice blazer. Again, a great example of classy mixed with casual.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 PM) : 

This is one of my favorite looks, when someone can put together a polished and grungy look at once. Most people would look at that jacket and never be able to put an outfit like this together. Love the contrast!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

Uh oh. Here come the Kirsten Dunst comments again. If you check her name on the web she doesn't look like her.

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (2:38 PM) : 

The jacket looks like it's from the Balenciaga Fall07/Winter08 collection.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Sart managed to shoot a supermodel again without noticing.

 

Blogger Ammie said ... (2:44 PM) : 

Nice shot. I believe Chucks are one of the most underrated and versatile fashion accessories out there. I'm wearing them today, in fact, with Armani and a pashmina.

Fashion is about fun, and owning it. Cheers for furthering that perspective along.

 

Blogger JO said ... (2:56 PM) : 

Love the shot, love her look! Beautiful!

 

Blogger Karmander said ... (2:58 PM) : 

Yes, this is ALL about the jacket, for me. Is it red and white striped seersucker? With double breasted brass buttons? GORGEOUS. She wears it well, nice contrast and whatnot with the hipster look underneath, but that jacket would make ANY outfit rock.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM) : 

i love it alll!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:09 PM) : 

I like that you've been writing recently.

 

Blogger Mamacita Chilena said ... (3:26 PM) : 

I almost never comment on here, but for this particular outfit and photo, I just had to. Perfect backdrop for the perfect outfit. LOVE. Sartorialist, you are awesome.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:26 PM) : 

Absolutely gorgeous. The jacket is to die for.

W

 

Blogger runway today said ... (3:35 PM) : 

I want her pefect jacket right now!

And I love the slight rebellious and urban background againt her rather polished and sharp look

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

The jacket looks like Balenciaga. And she looks familiar. I think she might be Hanne.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Yes, perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

This is gorgeous, reminds me o balenciaga fall 07 a bit.

 

Blogger whats-he-wearing.com said ... (4:05 PM) : 

i am pretty certain that jacket is from balenciaga

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:19 PM) : 

I know some people asked about the jacket and it's a balenciaga knock-off. So theres a good chance it's from Zara, H&M, topshop or the life.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:45 PM) : 

the outfit is not that special but its hanne sooooo of course it looks cute. love her mulberry ads.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:30 PM) : 

gorgeous

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

The jacket makes the outfit. I strive for this look quite often.

 

Blogger celina said ... (5:45 PM) : 

I wish I could get her style with my converse! She looks easy, stylish an comfortable at the same time. That salmon jacket!

 

Blogger Hayley said ... (5:46 PM) : 

I love her scarf! I thought it was black until I looked at the picture close-up. I love just the little bit of color it adds.

 

Blogger pearlaceous said ... (6:02 PM) : 

Love the color of the jacket

 

Blogger Olimpia Liberti said ... (6:27 PM) : 

I liked very much this picture. Her jacket is really adorable, and great background by the way... I like your photos because of the light, the places, and most of all how you capture the very best essence of each person... your photos are very very good. I want to buy Paris Vogue just because of your photos, but here in Brazil they didn't arrived, so I'm getting on my nerves!! hahaha

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:32 PM) : 

chic chic chic!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:11 PM) : 

Glad to know that what has become MY signature look (tailored jacket, skinny jeans, scarf, and flats) has now become part of Sartorialist history. Though I have to say, my tailored jackets are no where near as cute at that pink little number. ;) Any clue as to where it's from?

Sofia

 

Blogger k said ... (7:12 PM) : 

Wonderful. LOVE that jacket.

 

Blogger whats-he-wearing.com said ... (7:13 PM) : 

anna (4:19), why did you say this jacket was a knock off?

the weave on the fabric, the gold snap buttons, the 2 perfectly place pockets on her right hand side, the black lapels, the joints between the shoulders and sleeves (slightly raised and pointy), all these attention to details couldn't possibly come from a knock off (and these details are why we pay top dollar for balenciaga).

here's a comparision with a black version from pre-fall 07:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2694268&l=b599d&id=521775553

kudos to scott for having the "click for bigger pic" function!

 

Blogger S. said ... (7:26 PM) : 

She's a model, non?

And is her jacket Balenciagaaaa?

 

Blogger Jerome O'Brien said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Sart, is it true that you didn't realize you're shooting a supermodel?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look. Best I've seen on here for ladies in a looooong time. She does it right.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:28 PM) : 

I love everything but the backpack. She gave me courage to reconsider wearing my old chucks..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 PM) : 

So many modern pinks are too birght and saturated...this is an old pink, 1940's-50's; I love that.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Dammit. Can we stop giving people a free pass with the Converse? It's a stupidly excellent outfit but the shoes completely clash. Anything, even dirty flats would have been fine.

 

Blogger suzannemarques said ... (10:02 PM) : 

love that pink coat. perfect color & fit.

makes me want to go out & buy a pair of converse, but i'd never make it look that cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 PM) : 

it's the jawline of hanne but her lips seem significantly smaller.

this look is really close to my heart. i add my cons to alot of outfits, just to make it feel like me. stepping out of the box is something that really makes me feel alive when it comes to fashion and putting on my most comfortably pair of shoes just makes it all come together for me.


is she standing on the backs of the shoe? i do that as well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 PM) : 

That old synagogue was beautiful. It's sad it's gone.

Great jacket! And sneakers ease the pain of heels from the night before :)

 

Blogger MPS said ... (10:44 PM) : 

great photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 PM) : 

I love your backdrops

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 PM) : 

beautiful buttons.
and the chucks make it cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 AM) : 

A cute young girl, maybe some other kind of shoes would look nicer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:28 AM) : 

love it. gorgeous.

 

Blogger Hugh said ... (1:33 AM) : 

i cant stop staring at the photo!
great shot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 AM) : 

is she carrying a backpack?

 

Blogger cat minoki said ... (5:00 AM) : 

I like the scarf in contrast to the jacket. hippy meets preppy.
and her legs! wish I had those. they built a geometrically perfect `X ` in that pose.
Is she carrying a daypack?
the lady as a tramp? anyway, such a relaxed outfit, superb!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM) : 

Oh, come on. What's with all the All Star hating? It's laid-back city style. It doesn't clash and they give the outfit a cool vibe that's totally different from what you'd get with something more formal. Since when did it become heels or nothing?
I think she looks very cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 AM) : 

hey sart, always such a wonderful vision of people in general & girls in particular, even more sweet when we know you have a beautiful little girl you take care of !
xxx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Hi,

Not particularly related to this picture but here it goes. I much prefer your classic style subjects than the more fashion forward pictures. I could say that i mostly follow your blog to catch some of those pictures. I have a comment of a somewhat technical nature, you seem to burn a lot of highlights on you pictures. Do you shoot RAW?

Regards.

 

Blogger CLS One Elle said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Maybe same jacket on Hanne at Chloe Fall 08?
http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/F2008RTW/CHLOE/BACKSTAGE/00210m.jpg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

i love the gold buttons! where can i get me some gold buttons?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 AM) : 

I absolutely LOVE this look, from the bright jacket down to the slouchy sock and those magnificent Converse! This is the style I strive for. It's so realistic, and awesome style.

A note regarding Jared's comment, I agree! I live in a city that many beautiful churches and other buildings were torn down for ugly condo buildings, and of course no one now remembers or knew what was there.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:25 AM) : 

I'm disappointed to hear that 1) she's a model (again) and 2) that she is wearing expensive clothes. (if the jacket is balenciaga)
I understand that I can look at this and take inspiration from many of its elements, but with those two facts above I'm reminded why average people feel that looking stylish is out of their reach.
I still admire your blog, I'm just trying to put my feelings into words here.

 

Blogger vio said ... (11:24 AM) : 

wow!

 

Blogger Bernardo Torres said ... (1:16 PM) : 

How do you approach people? Cheers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 PM) : 

Ok, this is a little unrealted BUT:
Since when do we call any model whose face we recognize a Supermodel? This girl may be a model, and she may make a hell of a lot of money, but she's no supermodel. Supermodels are the ones who cross into the mainstream, the ones who names are household, and not just known among those of us who avidly read fashion magazines. As far as I'm concerned, the last girl to really get that status is Giselle.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:33 PM) : 

I don't know. I'm not crazy about this one. It seems like such a standard university student look. I don't think it's that inspired. It reminds me of Ivy League hipsters or something. But I do like the chucks.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (4:14 PM) : 

I like this photo. Interesting jacket too. Does anyone know what material it is? I looked closer, but it's hard to tell because of the vertical lines. It looked like seersucker or even knit?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Only got hooked to this blog a few months ago, but this is my first time to post. This shot is just so beautiful and attainable in every sense. The lighting is what always gets me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM) : 

very LES side and I still like it. Nice jacket and chuck combo, very running around on the weekend or post graduate look that work well into the 30's and 40's.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 PM) : 

I want that jacket!

Cute cute cute!

 

Blogger John Danner said ... (3:20 AM) : 

I love this, but some sort of flats would have been so much better than the chucks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Love the entire outfit, including the chucks. The backpack and the chucks contradicts the formality of the rest of the outfit; making it actually interesting in comparison with other shoe choices.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM) : 

Great photo, as usual :-). A very pretty girl. The contrast of the designer jacket and the scarf makes for an unconventional combination. But I don't get the shoes: a pair of dirty, worn out sneakers is a pair of dirty, worn out sneakers, no matter what the rest of the outfit is. Just cover the upper half of the picture and look at her feet: do they look attractive?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM) : 

I could never pull it off, but I love it! I like the contradiction between the footwear and the outfit itself. Fun and full of joie de' vivre.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

it's Hanne Gaby! :D
i love this casual look. it's always cool to see models in their every-day clothes.

 

Blogger sydney said ... (8:29 PM) : 

beautiful shot indeed. i wish you wouldn't refer to it as LES. you know what i mean? lower east side is the appropriate vernacular.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 AM) : 

is she Hanne-Gaby Odiele?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 AM) : 

I *love* this kind of thing. Elegance and couture with a little punk mixed in. Could've used some slightly less-beat-up Chucks, but the look is all there. Great, great shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

I think it really doesnt matter who she is or that she is wearing Balenciaga. I like how she puts it all together and I must say, I absolutely adore the fact that she is wearing a backpack. I am a young mother and I am forced to wear backpack sometimes when I carry all the necessities for my child. I must say that I never thought I could look stylish with a backpack on. Hm, and here is a proof that it is possible. Thank you Sart, once gain.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 PM) : 

soo good,
incredible !
you're so great Sart !
i'm smashed !

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (7:11 PM) : 

i like the long lean look - the shoulders on the jacket are perfect but that could be because she has a backpack on...anyway it all works well and its a great casual shot!!

 

Blogger Mylinh said ... (1:03 AM) : 

The pairing of the posh jacket and the beat up converse shoes is what give this outfit so much personality in my humble opnion. I like the glam punk feel of this shot. Acesssible. Great backdrop too.

Perhaps she has a lot of walking to do, and so the "right" shoes are placed in her backpack, but I hope not as this is a great look as it is, from top to toe.

 

Blogger Karina Cifuentes said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Can you recommend a better alternative to Converse sneakers? I think they should be done and away with. But otherwise, great outfit.

 

Blogger Lucky said ... (5:40 PM) : 

Wow, what a fantastic jacket - I love how you actually put some effort into the shots you take; you can really tell

 

Blogger amyw said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Somewhat mod. Great picture and outfit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 PM) : 

Love. I want to be just like you, Mr Sartorialist.

 

Blogger gabrielazeanadal@hotmail.com said ... (6:27 PM) : 

She's confortable, easy and she surely has a great personality. Pink, black, purple, let me wrtite that down. I wonder how her eyes look like...

 

Blogger Salóme said ... (5:31 PM) : 

Oh man, I almost like this look too much.
Getting jealous,,
I want that jacket - and to be able to wear those pants..

Love the background.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 PM) : 

the pink is PERFECT with the sneakers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 AM) : 

that's how i feel today. love outfit

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 AM) : 

awesome

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 PM) : 

i saw that jacket at the barneys sale its dolce and gabbanna i think..super expensive LES my ass! but im just jealous because i tried it on and it looked wierd :( Looks so effortless on her plus those amazing legs just pull it off

 

Blogger Tom said ... (11:54 PM) : 

To comment on something other than the clothes: I live right around the corner from this spot. The roof of the synagogue that used to be here collapsed completely about 2 years ago. There is loads of construction going on on the blocks surrounding this lot and for some reason, no one has built anything on this vacant lot. This is by far the most green in this area.

Oh, yeah, the clothes: love that shrimp jacket!!

 

Blogger bomb.ass.ting said ... (4:26 PM) : 

LES? What does that mean!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:15 PM) : 

Nice outfit...but the jacket looks kind of grandma-ish, because the rest of the look is so young!

 

Blogger camden drash said ... (1:32 AM) : 

marry me?

 

Blogger Windy said ... (3:06 PM) : 

I love the jacket and the convination of the clothes with the shoes... it amazing

 

Blogger nidyawiguno said ... (5:42 AM) : 

nice combinations :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:38 PM) : 

I love every inch of what she has put together... though I'd be concerned about the backpack straps damaging the shoulders of the Balenciaga!

 

Anonymous Miranda said ... (5:17 PM) : 

gorgeous photo but gorgeous outfit too! so something that i could pull off - i'm definitely taking notes!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting