This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Viewing Glitch

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Viewing Glitch

A few people have mentioned recently that they are having a problem viewing the blog or of an empty space at the top of the page.

I am aware of the problem and I have everyone in my tech department busy working to correcting this issue. ( I even made them cancel their annual kick-boxing grudge match against Team Facehunter so that this would be done asap...but next year Yvan you are going down!!!!!!)

Comments on "Viewing Glitch"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM) : 

The woman over at Print & Pattern also had this problem recently. Perhaps she could give you some pointers!

http://printpattern.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Jocke said ... (9:02 AM) : 

For me, the glitch only occurs when viewing a post separatly.
Just looking at the blog from thesartorialist.blogspot.com works great.

 

Blogger Sarah Lynne said ... (11:23 AM) : 

hey... did you ever notice that Yvan had a picture on his page that was on your page??? it was the "off the runway" shot of the hot guy in the shorter pants.

anyway i thought that was wierd.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

we could've waited... kick-boxing sounds much more important than fashion :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

Thanks, I thought I was having personal viewing problems. I can call of Dr. Phil :)

 

Blogger Stitch Society said ... (2:55 PM) : 

hahah!

 

Blogger Kate said ... (5:05 PM) : 

mine did this once because I uploaded a photo that was too wide for the middle space so everthing shoved to the bottom. it's probably just a simple change of making this middle area a wee bit wider!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 PM) : 

i love both you and yvan

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:58 PM) : 

you have your own tech dept? and i thought you did everything yourself!

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (6:05 PM) : 

For Melanie

yes!

10 people and I keep them all locked under the sink when i leave on long trips

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 PM) : 

Also I have your page as a widget on my google home page and when I click on the individual posts, I get the blank spaces too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 AM) : 

I love Yvan much more!.

 

Blogger Jael Paris said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Sart, that parenthetical comment made my day. Unfortunately, the big laugh it gave me had further aggravated my headache.

 

Blogger Ann (MobayDP) said ... (7:09 PM) : 

lol :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 PM) : 

um no, anonymous 12.52.
facehunter takes some good shots, but mostly they're just a bunch of hipsters.

but everyone has their own taste i guess.

what i love about your pictures scott is that you seem to consider all the elements in so much detail (just read your commentary about hunting for backgrounds) and the people photographed are such a diverse bunch.

 

Blogger stephaniem said ... (4:20 PM) : 

hahahah
i was going what the hell all week but now its all clear
chill sart

 

Blogger la femme said ... (9:27 PM) : 

haha - I'd like to see a kickboxing match between your two teams :)

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting