This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....For a Smaller Waist Go For Strong Shoulders, Florence

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On the Street....For a Smaller Waist Go For Strong Shoulders, Florence



We have gotten into a groove of wearing small clothes to portray a vision of a smaller, leaner body. For some people this works, but for most of us we just look like we are stuffed into a "too small" suit.

This gentleman creates the illusion of a slim waist by wearing a coat with a slightly extended shoulder. The back belt helps to heighten this illusion.

I have to add that this gentleman was very proud of being 52 years old and in great shape due to boxing. If you still have it at that age then flaunt it!

Comments on "On the Street....For a Smaller Waist Go For Strong Shoulders, Florence"

 

Blogger Michael Joseph Owens said ... (8:39 AM) : 

The most fantastic boots, ever.

 

Blogger LivingGolden said ... (8:42 AM) : 

He's hot. I like the boots and the cut of the jeans.

 

Blogger N said ... (8:48 AM) : 

I really like the second picture - it looks as if he's walking into a boxing ring. The camel coat fits perfectly, and wide lapels also draw your eyes to the broad shoulders. The hat, jeans and well-worn boots add to the casual look, but all fit perfectly and complement each other's color.

 

Blogger N said ... (8:49 AM) : 

I really like the second picture - it looks as if he's walking into a boxing ring. The camel coat fits perfectly, and wide lapels also draw your eyes to the broad shoulders. The hat, jeans and well-worn boots add to the casual look, but all fit perfectly and complement each other's color.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 AM) : 

He looks great and that coat do wonders!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 AM) : 

Nice boots, I like the look, but the coat looks a little bit too thick in combination with this heavy scarf... but i know, it's very cold here in europe...

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (8:52 AM) : 

great style!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:56 AM) : 

illusion. He creates the illusion of a slim waist.

 

Blogger Mr.Right said ... (8:57 AM) : 

This is sooooooooooooo like my coat!!!!!!, only in grey I just love it, well fitted, strong wool and put some boots to kick the day! ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 AM) : 

I absolutely love this look. The broader shoulders really bring everything together. I wonder how this would work on a suit??

-Dennis Cahlo
www.madetm.wordpress.com

 

Blogger John Danner said ... (9:01 AM) : 

That is a great fit with the coat, I also like the short inseam of the jeans with the boots.

 

Blogger Laura said ... (9:06 AM) : 

I do believe that he is the sexiest man that I have ever seen. I would agree with him about the positive effects of boxing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 AM) : 

Those shades of navy and camel are so perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

Great find sartorialist! You're right, the coat looks great and what a great illusion... He looks absolutely gorgeous - especially considering he's 52! Amazing. I especially like it how his jeans are a bit short - it all just really works. Great style, great, great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

I love the whole look. And, he is really sexy.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:28 AM) : 

I LOVE THIS LOOK..in fact I am wearing almost the exact same outfit today..that coat is a classic wardrobe piece..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Nice! And he does have a great body for a 52 year old.

 

Blogger ricola said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Fantastic shape indeed. Such an amazing silhouette, and the colours are perfect. Maybe I'll go to Italy for mardi gras.

 

Blogger Christina said ... (9:35 AM) : 

What material is that coat? It looks great on him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Hello gorgeous!...

 

Blogger Kim said ... (9:58 AM) : 

It's all good...

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (10:00 AM) : 

except the shapes, he uses great colors! those biege and deep blu are so fresh and energizing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Whoa this man just oozes sex appeal! Great thing to see first thing in the morning!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn....!!!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (10:18 AM) : 

This is like a movie scene. He doesn't walk, he swaggers.

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (10:27 AM) : 

I love the proportions of the coat, shoulder to waist, and the slim jeans. Perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

I love the shot but would have to argue that the coat is a bit snug for real life... there's some definite tension on the button in front, and when i see the fit across the back (slight creasing under the arms) I have to wonder if it wouldn't split right open if he went for a bear hug...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Wow, I'd like to go a few rounds with him!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 AM) : 

For women wanting the same sort of look, a redingote (cut a tad broad in the shoulders, narrow through the ribcage and waist, slightly flared at the hips)is an excellent option. And since it's been around for centuries--it's based on the English riding coat--it maintains a stylish edge no matter what the trend. And it's far more flattering than a full coat belted at the waist.

 

Blogger Ella Wayfarer said ... (10:44 AM) : 

wow, what a spunk, really a beau. i want him for my mom :D

 

Blogger Paul Beirne said ... (10:59 AM) : 

It's as if Tom Ford cut the coat. His secret hasn't been making boy-sized suits are going super skinny. Instead you just accentuate the shoulders, keep the body trim and tapered and you achieve a modern, narrow look that still bleeds testosterone and actually wears well.

manshion.net

 

Blogger Craig Curtis said ... (11:02 AM) : 

This is the cleanest, sexiest look for men I've seen in a long time. I'm dragging out the old Norma Kamali shoulder pads right now!

 

Blogger gabrielazeanadal@hotmail.com said ... (11:17 AM) : 

What an attractive man! I agree with the idea that strong shoulders create this allusion of a smaller waist, very interesting. However, to me, this nice coat still looks like 'too small' and even kind of unconfortable; I don't think it is such a big issue, for a man, to show a small waist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

I think I get the idea of extended shoulders making the waistline look slimmer. But, am I the only one who thinks that in this case the jacket is too tight in the waist?
Just look at that middle button. It appears that it is ready to pop any second. And, the bottom button looks like it would be just as bad.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

I'm curious as to how tall and broad he really is to get a more accurate picture. He is pulling off high style while remaining masculine. I like a lot.

 

Blogger diane said ... (11:19 AM) : 

This man is in great shape, and the right person to wear this coat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 AM) : 

What is it about Italians and navy ?
This look is a stunna !

 

Blogger Thomas said ... (11:38 AM) : 

yes his look works well.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Also, the way you tie your scarf has something to do with the whole shape. It happens to me all the time and some people think I have a big upper body. But no. :)

I like the story behind people. Nice job, Scott. Lovely second picture where he walks away.

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (12:02 PM) : 

wow.. he looks damn good! Nice coat. I like the length of jeans too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

I'm in love...

 

Blogger yanqin said ... (12:09 PM) : 

these photos are wonderful, love his walk.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM) : 

look out if that button comes flying off... the coat looks too tight -- would rather see slightly bigger waist with smaller shoulder pads...


The boots are great...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 PM) : 

One word: HOT

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:35 PM) : 

he is so handsome. i love the broad shoulders and the somewhat cinched waist. :)

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (1:37 PM) : 

The second picture is just great !
It really shows off his waist and still looks masculine !
Great colour too !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 PM) : 

Two great pictures, especially the back view photo - typical of your style, Sart. this gentleman has a wonderful face and terrific physique - he would make a great model! Love the coat, the colour and cut, it looks like a much loved item in his wardrobe. Too many women are frightened of shoulder pads; well set shoulder pads not only enhance the body's natural proportions, they help a garment hang well. Look at vintage forties looks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Wow what a lovly coat this is!

 

Blogger Laura said ... (1:50 PM) : 

How George Clooney-esque.

 

Blogger Gina said ... (2:05 PM) : 

Lovely photos. This man has inspired me to try boxing to stay fit. It could work for a woman, no?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 PM) : 

Very handsome gentleman of course, but must agree with those who think that the waist is a bit on the tight side. Would also like to add that although the exaggerated shoulders does compliment his upper body, the fit and hem of his jeans do not compliment his legs-- which are rather thin. I know he can't help that, but when he's got on a coat with broad shoulders and a very fitted waist, longer and more of a true straight-leg fit for the jeans would create a more balanced silhouette, no?

Love the second portrait-- beautiful, strong graphic lines; another one for my wall!

PLO

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM) : 

I know what you mean about the proportions , but the coat is just a bit too small for him - the 'look' is fine the boots match the face - well lived in

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:35 PM) : 

can't understand all the enthusiasm for the coat. to me it fits very poorly. i can just imagine all the italian tailors cringing at the gushing comments posted here. what's clear is that he's handsome and has a great body.

 

Blogger Alecca Rox said ... (2:52 PM) : 

I see the effect, works great for him. He is naturally charming too. Age doesn't matter when it comes to style (and a few other things)

 

Blogger Rita said ... (3:04 PM) : 

He is ridiculously handsome. And that coat really, really flatters his whole body, he looks great!

 

Blogger cami falcão said ... (3:29 PM) : 

what a handsome and sexy man!
i say: keep boxing.

 

Blogger Jaime Randle said ... (4:12 PM) : 

Oyyy, what a stud. I'm 22 and he's older than my dad, but if anyone has his number. That gorgeous gaze in the first picture is... well, gorgeous.

Yeah, and the clothes are nice, too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 PM) : 

He is so cute and dresses so well. can't believe he is 52.

 

Blogger Laguna Beach Fogey said ... (4:32 PM) : 

Wonderful photo, Sart. The waist is a little tight, I agree, and the denim trousers are rather high. I would like to have seen this chap's haircut. I think he would make a good wing-man.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:35 PM) : 

Rocky goes upmarket. It doesn't convince me.

 

Blogger Lekkermunn said ... (4:35 PM) : 

Wow - what a guy....I like!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 PM) : 

Enough Roitfeld pictures, these are the kinds we want!

Great pic, sprezzatura at its finest!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 PM) : 

I used to think of this kind of look as "Italian Style," but have come to recongize the universal style of very sexy confidence... one that we would all do well to wear! This man's obvious confidence comes from his experience, fit body, well-chosen and comfortable clothes. Molto, molto bello. If that's fifty-something, bring it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:59 PM) : 

real gentleman

 

Blogger B. FLY AND THE CITY said ... (5:30 PM) : 

HE'S SO HANDSOME...NOT SURE HOWEVER, HOW I FEEL ABOUT SMALL WAISTS ON MEN, BUT HE PULLS IT OFF.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:01 PM) : 

I don't think fabric should pull like that when a coat is buttoned -- however, the idea of broad shoulders with narrow waist for a man is a hot one, for sure.

 

Blogger lifesabatch said ... (6:12 PM) : 

Can't believe he's 52. He is so handsome and distinguished. I also love the slim jeans with those boots, as well as the hat. Can't find men like this in the U.S... not even in NYC.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM) : 

Perfection. Utter perfection. We should all look this good at 52. Gentlemen: off the couch immediately and get yourself to the gym!

 

Blogger SpoonfulofPB said ... (7:24 PM) : 

Great pictures and proportions Sart. I studied fashion at the Accademia Italian just last year, amazing location across from Pitti Palace! I'd know that number 15 anywhere.

 

Blogger Jill said ... (7:40 PM) : 

Can I have him please?

 

Blogger Remah said ... (7:47 PM) : 

Okay, this man is seriously the hottest '52' year old I've ever seen. Screw what he's wearing, I just want to look at his face!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

He looks like a real man. Love the bow-legged action- gives him an edgy 'Robert Duvall' vibe.

 

Blogger Jordan Morton said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Smaller clothes look great on smaller people. I'm small--5'8 and thin. The 80s were unforgiving to me! I'll never wear shoulder pads again, I'd look ridiculous. Dress for your body type always is what I say.

 

Blogger Jordan Morton said ... (9:29 PM) : 

Smaller clothes are great for smaller people. I'm 5'8 and thin, this coat would swallow me up! Next to these shoulder pads, but head would look like a cherry tomato. It looks great on him, though. Dress for your body type! Eschew trends!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 PM) : 

Great look. It seems he took his abstract inspiration from the exagerated shoulders of Margiela Sartorial's F/W 2008 collection. J

 

Blogger Françoise said ... (10:11 PM) : 

I had to comment on him, in case he reads the Sartorialist blog. :) He looks amazing and sexy, I love the ensemble that the outfit creates. Beautiful.

 

Blogger Lovebird said ... (10:58 PM) : 

this guy is wonderful, love him!

 

Blogger Joy said ... (11:01 PM) : 

Is it wrong I think a man 30 years my senior is sexy?

 

Blogger Lenoxave said ... (11:14 PM) : 

He looks great! I love his boots, the cut of the coat and his "older man" carriage and sophistication.

 

Blogger Starck Mad said ... (11:16 PM) : 

Super nice. You know, there's something to be said about the 80's V-shape clothing.
It DOES look good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 PM) : 

I would have guessed late 30's and certainly not 52. Love the cinched coat btw

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 AM) : 

At first I wasn't crazy about the broad shoulders and the style of the jeans, but the more I look at it the more I like the entire outfit.

 

Blogger J. M. said ... (1:03 AM) : 

The building behind this man is magnificent and also the door .I want to go back to Firenze!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 AM) : 

Awesome.

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (3:13 AM) : 

The length of the pants! The boots! Perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 AM) : 

On this occasion, the clothes are a distant second....HE is amazing, such a gorgeous, fit older man!I have to go and have another look....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:08 AM) : 

Fantastic siluett for age 52!
Since you are in florence mate, can't you check out Antichi Telai at the fair? I couldn't go this year and i would love too see it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:39 AM) : 

Great stuff......its gotta be either too small or too big for me at the moment and this guy is the exact right side of too small.....very 70s street, love it!

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (5:30 AM) : 

Great shot. Great look. That's style for men. I am looking forward to seeing this guy here in Florence, ;-)

 

Blogger my jekyll doesnt hide said ... (5:33 AM) : 

it must be a real virtue to age this well..adequate use of facial hair. and finally though the topic is waist and shoulders of the coat, I can't help my eyes slipping to the jeans and boots.

 

Blogger J.A.F. said ... (9:19 AM) : 

An Italian sparkplug, I actually think his body shape is helping the overall look. That coat is just amazing, and the boots!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM) : 

the first guy that I see that made these hat looks good.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 AM) : 

love the walking away shot added

 

Blogger Slimmane said ... (10:26 AM) : 

I agree with you, Scott. If you have that body at 50something, it a good reason to flaunt it. The man looks prideful, selfconfident. And he's really really hot.

I like the coat, but I think it is a bit tight, specially on his backs. I think one size bigger would look better.

I don't like ankle-length pants. No matter how many I see, I don't like them.

 

Blogger Theresa P said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Oh he´s so typical Italien!! love the pics!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

What street is this in Florence?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:44 PM) : 

I don't know that I would agree that this coat creates an "illusion" of a small waist and broad shoulders. Instead, I would say that this guy already has broad shoulders and a small waist, and that perhaps this coat accentuates those features. I'm more impressed by the boxer than the coat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

Excellent!!!

 

Blogger The Closet Shopper said ... (1:33 PM) : 

He's gorgeous! At any age.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

He shows off his great build, but the coat looks too tight, like the button will pop off or the back seam will split apart.
The back story on this and some of the other Florence shots makes them even richer. Thanks for the details!
It's so much more interesting, too, to see these real people, stylishly going about their business, as opposed to fashion people going in and out of shows. I like the fashion people, but they are in the business of staying on top of trends. The extraordinary "ordinary" people you shoot are so wonderful because they are dressing for themselves.

 

Blogger Ame in DC said ... (5:07 PM) : 

He's great but coat is toooo tight!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:20 PM) : 

Sorry, but to me, padded shoulders like this on a man always have, and always will, look silly. This coat gives me back flashbacks to the 80's and early 90's when huge padded shoulders were the norm.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 PM) : 

Helllllo. What an amazing looking man. You see him before you see the clothes, but they all add to one fantastic look. True class.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 PM) : 

The coat does look like it's straining a bit, but I think this is the result of bulky clothes under it rather than the coat itself being too small for the wearer. Also the bunching in the front may just indicate that he hasn't done up the inside button.

As for the 'older man' comments - 52 is not old! How young are all you people?! 52 is the exactly perfect age for a guy (and, coincidentally, also the age of my boyfriend :D )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 PM) : 

GREAT LOOK. And he's right. He is in great shape. The broad shoulders make him very manly :)

 

Blogger Ostendaise said ... (8:33 AM) : 

OMG!!! Any idea whether he's married?? This is the kind of man a 45-year old single woman with a certain je-ne-sais-quoi wants to find. I keep wondering where one meets "mature" and "stylilsh" men... I don't EVER seem to come across any, except here!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 AM) : 

He looks so handsome!! The illusion works really well, great jacket, but you can tell he has the goods underneath! Reminds me of a sylvester stallone!

Nicky

FASHBASHSOUNDCLASH

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Since when is 52 old?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

This man is definitely looking hot and he knows it. That is also portrayed in the excellent photos.

The coat is too small and the jeans are too skinny but somehow-his confidence outshines it all.

BTW-You know there is a hot body under there--no need to wear a coat too small.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 PM) : 

God!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

I want to marry him....

 

Blogger Miguel said ... (6:30 PM) : 

A beautiful coat.

 

Blogger Shaynuh said ... (9:06 PM) : 

WOWZA! LOL! He looks fit and stylish for 52!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 AM) : 

I have this coat... but unfortunately not such great shoulders!

 

Blogger Claire said ... (2:42 PM) : 

What a fantastic look!

 

Blogger Milo Beloved said ... (4:15 PM) : 

I totally agree with every bit of this entry!

To me he looks like a modern, metro, Marlboro Man

 

Blogger Missy said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Oh my! Oh my! Usually I can scroll the pictures on this site, can take it or leave, some of the syles, but this one, oh man, this one make me gasp! I LOOOOOOOVE IT and I love the comment about N said: "I really like the second picture - it looks as if he's walking into a boxing ring."

Why aren't mine like this in my town! Oh my freaking word! I love it

 

Blogger Missy said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Man, I keep looking at this photo. I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 PM) : 

What a beautiful man. Now, what's this about a coat?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:13 AM) : 

You've really captured a detailed character here, sart. I am impressed.

 

Blogger Sterling-haired Lady said ... (9:37 AM) : 

I love the way that the coat accentuates his athleticism. At 52, 22, or 72!

Do you think that this look would work on an athletic/fit woman as well? Or, would the broad shoulders be too much? Maybe look too 1980s?

PS Did you get his number? : )

 

Blogger Leeeza said ... (11:30 AM) : 

He totally doesn't look 52... He just looks sexy! I love the slim pants and nipped-in coat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Some guys act tough. Some guys are tough. This guy ain't acting. Agnelli thumbs up!

 

Blogger Alex said ... (3:39 PM) : 

He looks so nice!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:52 PM) : 

i just like that he has thought about how he wants to look and has pulled it off. it looks kind of effortless which is the real beauty of the look.

 

Blogger MICHELLE said ... (6:12 AM) : 

He's handsome. Reminds me of George Clooney - never a bad thing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 PM) : 

thanks Sart for this and all the posts that do not pander to the "young is best" mentality...it's great that you can see style and substance in men and women who are not desperately trying to look 20 years younger than they are, just stylish and fit and comfortable in their skin!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:57 PM) : 

I think the coat looks too small.

 

Blogger Eff Dee Aytche said ... (4:50 AM) : 

love the shape of the jacket...and the shoulders, but the boots are the seeling tool for me. lol

 

Blogger Érica Martinez said ... (5:31 AM) : 

uuh, sexy!

 

Blogger joe t said ... (9:48 AM) : 

i just keep coming back to to this pic!!!! who cares if he's 52!!!! it proves that at any age you still can look good,,,,,,and he pulls it off well!!!!!!! the back shot look's like a ending of a movie,,,,,,,

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM) : 

I've seen better coats before, but not better men... God! he's SO HOT. He can undress me with his eyes! (italian and spanish men are so sexy)

 

Blogger Donny Guercio said ... (3:44 PM) : 

Wow - what a great look - and a sizzling hottie - at any age. I only hope I look as good at 52.

 

Blogger conrad said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Great way to frame that face.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 PM) : 

What a beautiful man. I particularly love that his legs are a little bandy.

Disagree with the comments on the waist being 'too' tight. It's what gives the outfit authenticity, and makes the story of the grizzled boxer even more endearing because it highlights how proud he is of his honed waist.

Good style to me isn't just about obvious things like perfection, sometimes it's the quirks or flaws that tell the story.

Gorgeous pictures and colours - the shot of him walking away is inspired.

 

Blogger *moggit girls said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Do these people ocme out of the womb in style??? Incredible!

 

Blogger Geisslein said ... (1:27 PM) : 

Oh what a good looking man with a great style...I was breathless for a moment ;o)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Great coat, he's in fantastic shape for his age...keep doing what you're doing...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

That man looks good... and sexy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:37 PM) : 

A hot, 52 year-old boxer...AND he has a sense of style.

My God, I'm smitten.

 

Blogger R/V said ... (11:50 PM) : 

Insane. Coolest!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 AM) : 

52??? he should be on some mags cover... 52's are the new 30's.... damn.... hes hotter than me..... look at his strut.... sexy daddy.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:33 PM) : 

Bravo!!!!

 

Blogger Leonardo Sodini said ... (10:26 PM) : 

love this look, the man, the colours, all the shape...very cool...., within this jeans....!!!

 

Blogger Shoestring Traveler said ... (2:16 AM) : 

What a great photo (the expression on his face)! Great portrait photography really captures personality, just like what you've done--incredible!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 AM) : 

Hot guy

 

Blogger Bre said ... (11:20 PM) : 

What a beautiful man and a beautiful look! Great shot too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 AM) : 

Is this outside the Palazzo Tornabuoni?

 

Anonymous Luxury Travel said ... (3:34 AM) : 

Is this outside the Palazzo Tornabuoni?

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting