This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Summer Pattern Mixing p2

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, August 27, 2009

On the Street....Summer Pattern Mixing p2

I love the bold pattern of his jacket, and he takes it to a whole new level combining it with the small check pattern of his pants.

Comments on "On the Street....Summer Pattern Mixing p2"

 

Blogger Luis Silva said ... (8:56 AM) : 

he looks great! love the jacket :)

http://shoppinginamsterdam.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Iliana said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Bold...perfect!
J'adore you blog by the way
GReetings from Venezuela
Iliana P.

 

Blogger Cristi Silva said ... (8:58 AM) : 

I love the jacket! I want his bag for sure!!! Rock on man!!! :) It works because the pants are not super bold.

http://thatsorad.blogspot.com
www.bluebee.com

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (9:01 AM) : 

This is awesome. The jacket's pattern is so subtle yet very basic looking.

 

Blogger Anita Puksic said ... (9:01 AM) : 

Aaa, his jacket is fantastic! Love it.

Peace and love!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM) : 

The croc bag really makes the jacket sing!

 

Blogger 50two said ... (9:04 AM) : 

the prints are making my eyeballs blend everything together into a grey blob. but it all looks really good

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:05 AM) : 

very elegant colors. tie maybe a bit too long, but still ok.

the jacket: in itself, it's a nice jacket, but the pattern doesn't fit his style. he appears disguised with it, and not at ease.

two more things: the jackt sleeves are too long, and the pochette should have a lighter fabric (see the bulge?)

 

Blogger James Jean said ... (9:08 AM) : 

Good god, I love that blazer! Normally I don't like prints other than plaids, tweeds and the like but this just rocks! I also love how he keeps it in one color family too, something I plan on doing more in the fall

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Nice to see the knitted tie make a comeback.

 

Anonymous StreetstyleNews said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Never liked straight cut ties!
Doesn't really matter here, cause the rest outshines the tie!

http://follow.streetstylenews.com

 

Anonymous D-W said ... (9:29 AM) : 

This is my first comment on a photo of yours and I have been following for a very long time - This guy is one upping everyone and everything - pattern mix, color combinations, tie, then throwing everyone out the window with the large alligator folder and vintage frames. Would have loved to see his shoes and cropping of the pants. Sharp, well planned, light, calm, and classy.

 

Blogger My Peace Of Food said ... (9:31 AM) : 

That man exudes a confidence I usually only see in women. Is it weird that I want to be like him??

 

Blogger Style Scanner said ... (9:33 AM) : 

*
THAT'S INCREDIBLE! It looks quite 60's...
*

 

Anonymous Elaine said ... (9:38 AM) : 

What a gorgeous jacket! And so well coordinated with the tie and pants. The white handkerchief in his breast pocket adds another dimension to the jacket. A very nice photograph, with the man framed by the green landscaping in the background, and a touch of color coordinated sidewalk.

 

Blogger The Glamorous Housewife said ... (9:38 AM) : 

I think this gentleman is my new hero. He looks amazing.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

 

Anonymous L'Avvocato said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Could the jacket be from Kamoshita?

 

Anonymous vavavinny said ... (9:55 AM) : 

The only thing I see is that GORGEOUS chocolate crocodile bag! YUMMMM! I do like his blazer- the print is very ethnic, but still modern.

But what is up with his tie? The cut at the bottom is very sloppy. I have never seen a tie like this and I must say I don't like it.

 

Anonymous Emma Howard said ... (9:55 AM) : 

Handsome monk from another century in worldly Western clothes.

 

Blogger linda said ... (10:03 AM) : 

The best part is the crocodile bag, it's colour and texture are amazing!

 

Blogger BobKentNoVa said ... (10:06 AM) : 

The jacket reminds me of a polyester double knit suit my father wore in the early 1970's... it was far from being his best suit purchase. In summary, this jacket rubs me the wrong way.

 

Blogger Savory Savant said ... (10:06 AM) : 

His portfolio clutch - amazing! Any leads as to where I may find one of that size? I've been looking for some time to no avail.

Saludos!

 

Blogger MOD PAUL said ... (10:10 AM) : 

Strong look... Nice mix of Fabrics and Patterns. Really like the croc bag. Great style well done.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

I just wanted to share my observation that Asian men tend not to associate their sense of style and fashion with their masculinity (or lack of). To them (us - yes I am of asian descent) its a form of freedom of expression and feeling good about one's self.

This gentleman definitely says it all with his expression, smile and stance - oh and of course his choice of garb for the day!!!


Gotta love that grey!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

His look is an absolute wow!
the use of patterns and colors is so elegant

 

Blogger Hawa said ... (10:12 AM) : 

its very hard to make a suit look light and fresh, but this guy has done it so well....love his bag too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Some people just know how to do it. Who woulda thought you could mix these kinds of patterns and yet everything is in perfect harmony. Green with envy I am.

Energie

 

Blogger Marie El. said ... (10:37 AM) : 

great style- Very Dries Van Noten... the casual yet perfect mix of patterns !

 

Blogger jessicadrhp said ... (10:41 AM) : 

everything about this man is so cool and eccentric at the same time! from the very 'now' glasses, to the retro-print jacket, to the BAG and tie and pants!!

 

Blogger Philippe said ... (10:42 AM) : 

What a a great silhouette, everything is nice: from the jacket to the pants & accessories...

Someone can ask him to send me his jacket, this is for me real pure love!!!

Philipppe
www.punkgeisha.com

 

Blogger southerngentinL.A. said ... (10:52 AM) : 

Love it. My man is doin' some good work here. The patterns are bold but the colors are subtle. Something tells me it fits his personality to a T.

 

Blogger norawoah said ... (10:55 AM) : 

can we add the texture of the tie and the atache also?! Brilliant combos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 AM) : 

I don't think so! Not so much for the pattern mix, but color tones of jacket/pants just don't do it for me. Angela in Victoria

 

Anonymous christopher said ... (11:05 AM) : 

f a n t a s t i c

 

Anonymous multumnonmulta said ... (11:06 AM) : 

This is the man of 999 patterns; the only non-pattern item gone missing is the shirt...

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Ouch tread carefully, the jacket is such a strong statement that I would do everything else very plain. I love that croc attache!!! Jorge from WPB

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Dude is killing it right here. That jacket is amazing. The tie really ties it all together in all seriousness.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM) : 

WOW, this is not very 'PETA' of me, but that bag makes me salivate, the color and texture are both so rich, it is amazing. oh yeah, and nice jacket :o)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

amazing... the jacket is awsome!

love it

xx

Isabel

 

Anonymous holly said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Oh Yeah!!! His look is fabulous...I love the whole ensemble!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM) : 

ah yes, far more successful than the pattern mix of the young lady. the patterns weren't bad but I found the overall look really sloppy. scott, you often ask us gals what we think of X or Y on a guy....I'd like to ask guys: do you really find it attractive to see a bra peering out of a garment that was not meant to feature the bra? Or do find it sloppy? Let's not get into whether she's a babe or not; just the general sartorial aesthetic. thanks!
--haapi

 

Anonymous 100gael said ... (11:51 AM) : 

Kimoshita sang!

HEUNG JUH BAEK!!

sartorialist

100gael injeung!

 

Blogger men'sfashionblogger said ... (11:58 AM) : 

love the knitted tie, especially the bottom of it - and love the simple shirt too.

jacket is exquisite even if the sleeves are a little long.

www.fsnreportersblog.com

 

Blogger teresa said ... (11:59 AM) : 

I wish I could go back in time and go shopping with him when he bought this. Did he say, "YES, I WANT IT?" or did he try it on a bunch of times and hesitate and finally give in. Or did he have it made to order? I think he looks like a designer or architect so he probably had it made.

Just gorgeous!

 

Blogger Galen said ... (12:06 PM) : 

A great look!

 

Blogger pete v said ... (12:11 PM) : 

jacket rocks
satchel rocks
nice pants
knit tie?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

The jacket is beautiful - looks vintage.....? Love the slacks with it. The whole things suits him perfectly. Stylish!!!

 

Anonymous Colleen said ... (12:43 PM) : 

I love each piece individually, but together - they hurt my head. Maybe there's something I can take for it.

 

Blogger Alexandria said ... (12:43 PM) : 

The pattern on his jacket is nice but his bag just makes everything whole to me!

 

Anonymous Un samedi... said ... (12:43 PM) : 

I love this jacket!

 

Blogger lydia said ... (12:49 PM) : 

his clutch is great, and works really well with that vintage square tie and beautiful jacket.

 

Blogger Brittany said ... (12:55 PM) : 

I LOVE THIS GUY! He always looks so suave.

workitberk.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous jason said ... (12:56 PM) : 

this guy rules! great individual pieces! great combination! very inspiring!

 

Blogger BB said ... (12:56 PM) : 

Umm ... can we talk about how maybe I wish I had that jacket to rock with? I LOVE IT!

Why doesn't every man take style pointers from him? Let's not forget his bag too. A.m.a.z.i.n.g.

http:www.bargainbex.com aka Utah's answer for the next great deal

 

Anonymous eHaberdasher.com said ... (1:03 PM) : 

Nice cut of the jacket and I can appreciate the pattern matching but the pattern of the jacket itself is heinous...

______________________
www.eHaberdasher.com

 

Blogger Good Girls Studio said ... (1:28 PM) : 

He takes Geek to sheek ! Love it!

 

Anonymous Jennifer said ... (1:41 PM) : 

I love his...man clutch? Is there really a word for that? His bag? Either way, I love absolutely everything about this. I want that bag too!

 

Blogger Amy said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Great look! I really like the patterned jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Lovely! And he works it wonderfully.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM) : 

Bag is so exellent!

 

Blogger M said ... (2:15 PM) : 

I don't know what I think about the clothes (can't decide, actually!), but I think this man could carry almost any outfit. Just look at that facial expression! :)

 

Anonymous MC said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Casual yet dapper, and the croc carrying case seals the deal.

http://www.examiner.com/x-13829-Luxury-Fashion-Scene-Examiner

 

Blogger mette said ... (2:53 PM) : 

His `clutch´is great ; would look even greater if his suit were different.

 

Blogger Crosscurrents said ... (3:05 PM) : 

It's amazing how we men with a little bit of effort could pull off a flawless outfit. This young proves that a good mix of fabrics and materials earns the gold star.

 

Anonymous Hayley said ... (3:08 PM) : 

Despit the jacket pattern, what really catches my eye is the tie and the bag. It breaks up the image in a complimenting way to the rest of his wear.

I did not however notice the pocket unit Marquis had mentioned and do agree in the suggestion of a change. But maybe not particularly to the color. I think the kerchief could be done in the appropriate size to create less bulge.

 

Anonymous Nikky Zee said ... (3:17 PM) : 

love it! so great the tie just brings it to another level!

follow Nikky Zee on twitter!

http://www.twitter.com/nikkyzee

 

Anonymous Thecountess said ... (3:40 PM) : 

I absolutely love his jacket! Very quirky and fun and he wears it very well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 PM) : 

That jacket is pretty amazing!

He could have come straight out of a Billy Wilder movie. Awesome!

Passport Foodie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

The mixed pattern size between the jacket and trousers works really well; however, the tie is not adding value. I love knit ties but while this tie is a solid the texture of the weave creates the effect of a small pattern, which clashes with the small patern of the trousers. I feel that a silk tie of the same color would have worked better for this fine chap.

 

Anonymous margo said ... (4:48 PM) : 

wow, so beautiful. confident, smart, manly. I used to think men's clothes were boring, poor things, until I started following your photos!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Hello Mr. Whoever!

I salute you!

This is awesome

 

Blogger Maja Miusow said ... (5:18 PM) : 

thats so cool, wish my b-friend would look like him;) love the way he mix and match jacket, bag and trousers.

 

Blogger Cassie Jo - Tofuscloset said ... (5:27 PM) : 

never seen a jacket like that! awesome

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (5:28 PM) : 

I love the patterns. But his use of the deep brown textured clutch and the old school tie also make the outfit splendid.

 

Blogger anonwomen said ... (5:42 PM) : 

I love the play of textures and shades here, the greys and whites and then that bag is just amazing I want one!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:47 PM) : 

Wow, the man with the beautiful crocodile bag is bag and looking great. He really has a love for and a knack for mixing patterns and gets it right. I want to know who he is because he definitely has elegance and style. I hope to continue seeing him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:01 PM) : 

Love the bag! Want it.

 

Anonymous Ljerka-Susanna-Lukic said ... (6:11 PM) : 

GREAT!!!
BRAVO!!!
Susan,Designer&Writer,Toronto
ARTS&LETTERS
COUTURE

 

Blogger Nikki - - Monomestile - - said ... (7:02 PM) : 

I love the whole look! I think his glasses really add something to it. Like a little hint of nerdy to go with his sophistication.
You didn't mention the tie! The texture of the tie totally plays off the jacket. I really am loving this look, along with the slim sleeves.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:22 PM) : 

nice glasses ;)

 

Blogger LPC said ... (8:27 PM) : 

AND the tie. AND the case.

 

Blogger Me and My Arrow said ... (8:28 PM) : 

saw the new sartorialist book today! yay! *sigh.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 PM) : 

Wow, there's so much going on; the great bag (texture and colour), the retro styled jacket and the knit tie and pants. Not really my look as I am more conservative, but I really appreciate what's he's done.

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (11:33 PM) : 

It is quite fetching, but I've got a problem with suits in the summertime. Sure you've got to look business-like at times, but isn't there a better solution than a jacket? Makes me uncomfortable just looking at it. He looks cool, but that can't last all day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 PM) : 

I love the color palette it makes all the wonderful patterns work! I really like the tie and the slightly funky glasses. ;)

 

Blogger Lana Lulu Handmade said ... (12:05 AM) : 

He rocks! I wonder what his wife thinks?

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (2:25 AM) : 

I SO would steal that jacket if he was my husband !! LOVE IT to bits !
And look at that croc-print briefcase...makes his look instantly more edgy, no ?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

Some people, as we know, are color blind.

Now it is becoming clear to me that others are pattern blind.

 

Blogger Shogo said ... (4:55 AM) : 

Great great jacket, but honestly: how many times can one pull it off without becoming the guy wearing "that jacket" again...

 

Blogger Dajda said ... (6:17 AM) : 

I'd love a jacket like that one, the pattern is adorable.

 

Blogger Graham I. Haynes said ... (6:55 AM) : 

Someone made a good point ~ the shoes are crucial. The bag is too chichi if it doesn't match the shoes somehow.

Notwithstanding some choice footwear, this chap is wearing one novel item too many!

(but definitely blogworthy... thank you :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:05 AM) : 

wow great jacket, you rock

.

 

Blogger mary jane said ... (7:49 AM) : 

mad for this!

 

Blogger sofiasophie said ... (8:26 AM) : 

The bag/ckutch is vintage and beautiful!

 

Blogger sj said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Ugh, I am in love with this. If my professors dressed like this everyday, I would never miss a class. Haha

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (9:34 AM) : 

The pattern on his jacket is very different..and I love love love his glasses.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 AM) : 

he looks so fresh and cool...the very essence of summer. this makes me smile.

 

Blogger joshylola said ... (9:38 AM) : 

I love this pattern mix.Inusual and great

 

Blogger Helen James said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Oh I am dying I love him!!!! confident and elegant x x

 

Blogger Daedalus said ... (12:41 PM) : 

I like it. Different in a good, understated way. A good casual combination, the knit square end tie and the jacket's pattern and patched pockets go good together.

Also, look at the immaculate matching of the pattern on the pockets and at the arm shoulder area of the jacket!

 

Blogger Annmarie said ... (12:52 PM) : 

lovin that bag!

 

Blogger Jules said ... (1:32 PM) : 

What about that bag? The whole combo is very bold, indeed. He looks great!

 

Blogger CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Whether or not you like this outfit, don't we all want to meet this man! Can't you tell he's fun, light hearted, creative, delightful and likely a great conversationalist!

I can. To quote another commenter- Go Guy!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:59 PM) : 

the knitted tie is from Amerian Apparel :)

 

Blogger underneath said ... (5:22 PM) : 

I wish that croco-file was mine!

 

Anonymous PdA said ... (5:41 PM) : 

KAMO .....YOU ARE THE BEST

 

Anonymous Adam said ... (8:58 PM) : 

nice use of different patterns and texture. the grey is definitely a choice colour for this season..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 PM) : 

Now thats a good bag. Looks pretty pricey, though.

 

Blogger Tim McFarlane said ... (11:26 PM) : 

Love that jacket! Not sure about the knit tie, but the pattern mix between the jacket and trousers works for me.

 

Blogger nothingness said ... (4:33 AM) : 

he looks like a boss tht i wna work f!!! :)

www.jetblackdye.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:27 AM) : 

wow just wow

 

Blogger C.V said ... (1:37 PM) : 

Love the details of the jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

This is Haute !!

 

Blogger Jazzbuff630 said ... (5:32 PM) : 

Great pattern matching. Doc Severinson should be jealous of this man's jacket.

I envy people with the cojones to pull off something like this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:20 PM) : 

Bold would be the murse he is carrying. It doesn't match at all even though I know he's trying to do matchy matchy accessories with his glasses. Too much for me.

HP from TO

 

Anonymous carlo no "s" said ... (10:28 PM) : 

the skin on the bag is insane! look at the size of the tiles! that must've been a HUGE croc!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 PM) : 

I LOVE the bag so much!

 

Blogger Miguel said ... (11:52 PM) : 

Nice pants... but I have to desagree on the jacket... Sorry!

 

Blogger Keith Fraley said ... (11:55 PM) : 

Love the tie!

 

Blogger Cookie Cutter said ... (12:09 AM) : 

A mix of patterns and he actually made it work! Love the confidence!

 

Blogger Cobalt Violet said ... (1:39 AM) : 

Fantastic jacket! He looks amazing.

 

Anonymous Vila said ... (5:24 AM) : 

i think i saw this jacket a london oxford street h&m... the trousers, though, are even cooler.

 

Blogger SequinsandBangles said ... (6:43 AM) : 

I love this look! All his pieces individually look like great pieces i.e. his jacket, shirt, tie, pants, bag and are all of the same tonal palette which is why it works so well when they are all used together.

 

Blogger Zoe said ... (7:46 AM) : 

this just looks amazing! I love the bag.

 

Blogger JustNorman said ... (10:48 AM) : 

sorry to disagree but im just not into the jacket or the bag. everything else A+ for me.

http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com/
the blog that no one knows about

 

Blogger Teresa @ good-grace said ... (10:53 AM) : 

"Snazzy" springs to mind. I love it!

 

Anonymous Charmaine Lake said ... (6:19 PM) : 

That jacket is the bees knees. Love it!

 

Blogger Adam D. said ... (7:51 PM) : 

There are looks like this where you notice where you notice the patterns seperately as unique pieces but then as you take a look at the whole ensemble and it's a whole other thing. I like the juxtapositioning of the patterns.

 

Blogger crickets said ... (9:10 PM) : 

That bag is to DIE for, and I really like the pattern of his blazer.

http://therevoltishere.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Jack Spicer Adams said ... (7:04 AM) : 

Such a suave gent! I love his jacket.

http://thisonegoesuptoeleven.blogspot.com/

http://uberbrum.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Blank Label said ... (12:04 AM) : 

love the outfit. the jacket definitely has an amazing design. the pants are my favorite thing though. not a fan of the tie. i like the pattern, but the style of it (flat end) is funny looking)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 AM) : 

Could anybody please tell me where I can get a bag like that from?
Thanks

 

Anonymous Pomidor said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Does anyone know which tailor (or perhaps shop, although it looks bespoke) the blazer if from? If so please post.

Overall great look, not my absolute favourite tie for this look but it works, and the bag is great in the look, perhaps not so great outside of it.

-Pomidor

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:28 PM) : 

He looks AWESOME : )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 AM) : 

Simply great!

http://gentlemancavaliereblog.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger choihoonsung said ... (10:21 AM) : 

nice bag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:52 PM) : 

LOVE IT... LOVE IT.... LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...!


Follow Follow -->
http://higher-than-heels.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger HW90 said ... (10:06 PM) : 

That tie is most definitely NOT American Apparel. I'm guessing Charvet with Purple Label and Drakes of London as my 2nd and 3rd guesses.

 

Blogger Stefan Semblance said ... (10:16 PM) : 

you can find a very similar jacket in hennes, in london at least, atm x

 

Blogger Stefan Semblance said ... (10:17 PM) : 

for the blazer, try hennes, in london asap

http://thesemblance.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 AM) : 

icredible. the outfit should clash horrible but actually looks amazing. and the contrast between the grey and the green are majical, xx

 

Blogger austinguy83 said ... (2:26 AM) : 

I only wonder if this is a happy coincidence, or if this guy is a genius. Hardly matters though. On this day, this guy was a badass.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:48 PM) : 

superb

 

Blogger anna kim said ... (11:28 AM) : 

this man looks absolutely chic

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:15 PM) : 

This is the best! My all-time favorite shot from the website. Anyone know who this guy is?

 

Blogger SaraKateSwan said ... (8:19 PM) : 

I want this jacket and bag, and im a 27yr old woman! So quirky. Would love to get my hands on some of that fabric to whip up a big box pleated skirt....

 

Anonymous Kara said ... (12:57 AM) : 

It seems like each piece of his outfit fits simultaneously together. The Crocodile brief case accentuates his use of light blues and teals. I really appreciate his use of colors and taste.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:09 PM) : 

I want that jacket!!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting