This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Camila, Barcelona

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, June 10, 2010

On the Street....Camila, Barcelona

Comments on "On the Street....Camila, Barcelona"

 

Blogger mariel said ... (7:06 PM) : 

the lighting on her hair is so exquisite and how she paired the camel with denim. nice nice!

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (7:14 PM) : 

Great lighting. It makes her hair golden.

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Blogger Taylor said ... (7:15 PM) : 

I think she looks great, but normally I am not a fan of the denim on denim

 

Blogger Jason Laucht said ... (7:19 PM) : 

id hype this woman if she got a lookbook lol! and a heart as well! we all just love denim arent we? theyre back in so many different style! i just love love love denim and this woman rox them fine!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 PM) : 

Wow. She is wonderful. It looks like an advertisment from the 1980's. Very very sexy. One of my favorite pics so far.

Elaine

 

Anonymous Buddy said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Wow! What a beautiful woman!

 

Anonymous flip said ... (7:30 PM) : 

i'm sorry, sir, but i am not taken with this look. although maybe i should be: she looks like she walked straight out of wayne's world and that is one of my favourite movies.

 

Anonymous I FEEL PITHY said ... (7:31 PM) : 

Very urban safari . . .
or something.

 

Blogger April Sun said ... (7:37 PM) : 

what kind of camera do you use??

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (7:41 PM) : 

Lovely light but a bit too much denim without variation on the colors of denim. Do love her necklace though.

 

Blogger Ursus09 said ... (7:41 PM) : 

not sure about all the denim, but really gorgeous girl with a great figure

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:47 PM) : 

So ephemeral, even with the mom jeans...her eyes are captivating!

 

Blogger WILDFLOWER said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Far out she looks amazing..baggy denim never looked so good!

 

Blogger may yang said ... (7:57 PM) : 

I would look completely stupid if I were to wear that, but man does she pull it off (I'm scared to wear denim jackets, especially)! I wonder where she got all those pieces. Looks inexpensive yet totally chic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:02 PM) : 

The helmet...! <3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 PM) : 

Hmmm... one of the rare photos on this site that I don't like AT ALL.
there's something very dated about the look; she looks like she belongs in an ad for a fizzy drink from the 1970's. I think she's trying to hard.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 PM) : 

She is beautiful, but those jeans are a terrible fit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Is she doing 80s demin as a fashion statement, or did they never stop wearing 80s demin in Barcelona ?
That washed out color - I didnt like it then and I still dont like it now...

RJT

 

Anonymous Tangent Magazine said ... (8:17 PM) : 

Incredible, natural beauty. Great necklace and double demin.


http://www.tangentmag.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:17 PM) : 

Love this!! :) following you

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:27 PM) : 

Wow. Beautiful woman. Love the way she's dressed. Love the way she's starring

 

Blogger Belle de Couture said ... (8:28 PM) : 

Oh my word! She looks amazingggggg! (:
Love her outfit && her hair!

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Alejandra Mondaca / Séptimo Sentido said ... (8:35 PM) : 

besides fashion... what a good picture!!!!

 

Blogger brightlightsbigcity said ... (8:35 PM) : 

she's so gorgeous! fabulous shot.. :)

http://watermelonfeet.blogspot.com

 

Blogger adambryant said ... (8:38 PM) : 

clothes aside - she is STUNNING!

she can make anything look wonderful.

 

Blogger She Wears, She Shares said ... (8:44 PM) : 

I'm loving this one Scott! Have not commented in a while but this outfit deserves a nod. She is smokin in the neck piece and oversized denim jkt! Nice find!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 PM) : 

further proof that europeans have no idea how to wear jeans.

 

Blogger The Sluice Box said ... (8:50 PM) : 

How on earth were you able to find such breathtaking light?

www.thesluicebox.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 PM) : 

effortlessly chic...beautiful

 

Blogger TheHappyHomemaker said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Love that braid!

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (9:58 PM) : 

This is great! She is so alive, and healthy, and really just Hot.

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Great expression--her eyes are looking right...at...me.
Rae Rae

 

Blogger cassielouie said ... (10:02 PM) : 

i love her necklace! it's so tribal.

love your work,
cassie

keanuandsixteenth.blogspot.com

 

Blogger C. Anne said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Perfect denim style! What an exotic necklace.

 

Anonymous Closet Confections said ... (10:08 PM) : 

I'm usually not a big fan of matching denim, but she somehow makes it work. I like that she doesn't seem to be trying too hard. Wish I could see her bike. I bet it's cool.

Kendra
http://closetconfections.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:11 PM) : 

So charming. I love her perfect rolling of the sleeves!

 

Anonymous Oneran said ... (10:13 PM) : 

Once I saw her, I felt in love with her. What a great match!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:15 PM) : 

Maja!!!!
Love the outfit. Viva Barcelona de Yndias.

Un saludo desde Cartagena de Indias, Patrimonio Histórico y Cultural de la Humanidad.

 

Blogger stoneandcloth said ... (10:17 PM) : 

i love a lot of things about her outfit..but the most would be her necklace. barcelona is a beautiful and vibrant city.

stoneandcloth

 

Blogger from_Wild_Ural said ... (10:18 PM) : 

fine accessories for simple look

 

Blogger Gin said ... (10:22 PM) : 

stunning!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 PM) : 

so soft, beautiful skin with nice delicate touches --love the thing silver chain on her wrist

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 PM) : 

All I can say is perky!

 

Blogger simplychic said ... (10:45 PM) : 

i wish i could pull this off!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 PM) : 

Talk about a statement necklace. Plus I love the lighting on her hair. She has a beautiful natural grace.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 PM) : 

I do like the boldness, and she's certainly beautiful, but I would've rather had a darker wash on the jeans. Then again, that might have ended up looking odd with the navy in the shirt. Either way, I think something has to change with the pants. The jacket is oversize, perhaps it would feel a little more "on purpose" if she had a slimmer cut to the jeans? Regardless, she is beautiful and I'd definitely look twice.

 

Blogger Put On The Day said ... (11:11 PM) : 

It's the cleavage and the sheer material... not too much but just a suggestion of allure...oh, to be young and perky.

 

Blogger Jake F. said ... (11:15 PM) : 

Wonderful Lighting! I'm loving the slightly sheer shirt! ;)

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (11:27 PM) : 

Denim on denim is not my favorite, as it looks a bit dated... however it works here as the whole image has a vintage 70s feel... sort of a Breck Girl image.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 PM) : 

I love this outfit and she rocks it but am I the ONLY ONE who is focusing on her boobies? Anyone? Anyone? Even if I wore something like that I'd have to put petals over my nipples. Lord forbid anyone be shown the goods. :P That's just my american-ness though. I'm quite selfish. :P

 

Blogger Deanna said ... (11:40 PM) : 

She is indeed pretty with pretty hair. But man, do those jean give her baggy-crotch like crazy. And that top does nothing for her probably great body. And the denim jacket/shirt is too stiff to be shapeless.

Good picture. Bad outfit.

 

Anonymous a. said ... (11:42 PM) : 

Button fly!

 

Anonymous Desiree said ... (11:42 PM) : 

Wow, can't believe I'm the first to comment on what GREAT BOOBS she has!! haha, I'm jealous!!! Other than that, gorgeous lighting, terrible jeans, yet still- effortlessly chic.

 

Blogger the nickel fit said ... (12:32 AM) : 

despite the abundance of accessories, love how she keeps it orderly with simple palettes. great juxtaposition.

 

Blogger Susan said ... (12:45 AM) : 

This is what I like to call "effortless beauty".

mushitushi.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Liz S said ... (12:52 AM) : 

ohhh, there's something exciting I see in her.
Denim and tan leather along with tribal accessories is eternal. Denim was borne over 100 years ago and well...leather accessories have been around for many centuries...so I see something very basic, solid and down to earth in this photo. There's nothing more sexy than this--and that tee sits oh so perfectly.

 

Anonymous cynthiagirl said ... (1:06 AM) : 

Is no one going to talk about her breasts? They are a real component to the allure of this photo, don't you think?

 

Blogger STİL SAHİBİ BAYANLAR said ... (1:06 AM) : 

i like double denim, she looks great

 

Blogger Jasmin said ... (1:27 AM) : 

she is as beautiful as her name!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:42 AM) : 

this outfit is super pretty. reminds me Chloe summer collection look a little. cool pic

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger alice said ... (1:52 AM) : 

this is my favorite photo you have ever posted!

 

Anonymous nikii said ... (2:02 AM) : 

modern retro~
looks comfy but still stylish

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 AM) : 

I LOVE her see-through shirt. I think I'm in love. and I'm a woman. a straight woman.
She just has a gorgeous, sexy energy about her that I am constantly trying to cultivate in myself. For me it is more about the energy than the specific clothes. I would never go denim on denim myself, but she ROCKS it!

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (2:37 AM) : 

I wore denim on denim today. I'm sure I was influenced by your blog. Hoping I looked half as great as she does.

 

Anonymous ronelmarin.net said ... (2:41 AM) : 

simple and amazing

 

Anonymous iamronel said ... (2:41 AM) : 

so awesome

 

Blogger thimbles and gingham said ... (2:44 AM) : 

loving her double denim.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 AM) : 

Love the jacket, and the shirt has a sort of Charlie-ad / Studio 54 vibe, but the jeans... nonononono. Please tell me that mom jeans really aren't reappearing as some sort of ironic hipster statement!

 

Blogger eleanor said ... (2:54 AM) : 

she is beautiful, and i love all the denim and leather.

X

 

Anonymous Nicol said ... (2:55 AM) : 

So sexy So beautiful.

 

Blogger MMM said ... (3:04 AM) : 

Simple but amazing look..! Really love it =)

www.modemuffins.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 AM) : 

She looks great, natural and sexy!

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (3:36 AM) : 

Love this denim total look! wow!

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 AM) : 

pretty enough girl but a bit tabloid for my liking

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (3:49 AM) : 

That necklace just popped out at me. I'm always jealous of people who can wear them. I have a ridiculously long "giraffe" neck & I feel like I look very strange when I try to where one. Guess I just get self conscious.

Always love denim!

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (4:00 AM) : 

very urban style...lovely vintage denim...nice light

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 AM) : 

Gorgeous.

See the fashion and culture of Melbourne Australia

http://www.fashionrebel.com.au/

 

Blogger kathrynnova said ... (4:23 AM) : 

she look so perfect. so carefree, so relaxed, so unbelievable that she should wear such a helmet (though she must for safety) and instead let her hair blow just as carefree behind her while she rides, no doubt, her scooter.

i'm being a dork. instead i could just say that she is lovely.

worldrunway.blogspot.com

 

Blogger JJ FOOTWEAR said ... (4:31 AM) : 

What a fox!!

 

Blogger Sylvia Etc... said ... (4:51 AM) : 

she looks perfect yet effortlessly styled so yes, perfect!
and love her olive skin tan

www.sylviaetc.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous John Wesley said ... (4:51 AM) : 

Other than a stunning woman and gorgeous back-light, two other things make this shot sing:

The necklace and the chemise! (with the right amount of skin.)

Not too crazy about the bag. Would liked to have seen something super snotty, treated with nonchalance by this vision in denim.
--JW

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:02 AM) : 

love the simplicty of this outfit, her shirt is really classy.♥-Axelle

www.ax-elle.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Ashes said ... (5:23 AM) : 

Wow, what a natural beauty. Love the tan colours against the mix of blues, the helmut is cute too

 

Anonymous isabella said ... (5:53 AM) : 

what a pleasant surprise!!was waiting to see who did you get to shoot yesterday and entered your blog impatiently and oh la la!!i know herr!!haha, great shot Scott!! thanks for your pressconference yesterday, i stayed close at then end, trying to have a chat(yeah, expecting a bit too much,but i feel i want to learn so many things!.. guess it's impossible!) hopefully next time.. thanks once again, loved everything you said!! wish your show gets to be released...

well done scott! Barcelona loves you and hopes you come back soon!

 

Blogger Cris M. said ... (5:58 AM) : 

Hi Scott! Nice to meet you yesterday in Barcelona, you're fantastic and I really admire your work!
If you want to see some photos of the event, check my blog: http://www.rahpunen.com/2010/06/scott-schuman-en-santa-eulalia.html

I hope you liked the street style of Barcelona, and you are cordially invited to come back soon... Best regards!

 

Blogger Glòria said ... (6:14 AM) : 

I'm so so happy because I met you yesterday and we could even talk! It's fantastic that you came to Barcelona! Hope the city inspired you.

Loving your pictures as always!

Kisses from a future fashion journalist


ps. I'll keep your book signed like a treasure!

 

Blogger Laurence John said ... (6:20 AM) : 

the early 80s is back ?
i'm speechless.

 

Blogger Feminine Touch said ... (6:25 AM) : 

So eighties...

 

Blogger Myrthe H said ... (6:32 AM) : 

haha, I think I can find those pieces in my moms closet! Not that I don't like it, it's cool!!
x

 

Blogger WithlovefromMelbourne said ... (6:54 AM) : 

Effortlessly cool...

 

Blogger Lemmi said ... (6:56 AM) : 

Does it mean I'm getting old if I can remember wearing exactly the same outfit 25 years ago?? The loose-fitting high-waisted jeans, the oversized faded sleeves-rolled-up denim jacket (on denim), the oversized tee...
She looks great.

 

Blogger Stephen said ... (7:06 AM) : 

I see so many people the world over trying their hand at denim-on-denim and as easy as it sounds, if looks are anything to go by it's incredibly difficult to make a success of. That being said, Camila here proves it's possible. Stunning.

-Ste www.stitchesfabricandsoul.com

 

Blogger Martha said ... (7:12 AM) : 

Someone just perfected the whole double denim look

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:24 AM) : 

Love how she rocked that all jeans look!

http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/
-belgian fashionista-

 

Blogger Yoshi said ... (7:43 AM) : 

lighting are cool.
her denim jacket seems men's. it so cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Even though I don't like light washed denim on denim, she would make my head turn in the street. The way how she pulls this look with her hair and the ultra fine cotton shirt is incredible.

TM

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 AM) : 

i'm so sad i couldn't come and meet u in Santa Eulalia's!

Two friends of mine eventually came (I gave ur book as a B-day present to one of them, and I even made an "artifical copy of the design" about her blog, see here: http://thenurrevolution.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-20th-b-day.html) and they were really happy!

Hope you enjoy Barcelona, and come back soon!

 

Blogger shannon said ... (8:11 AM) : 

A gorgeous woman and a really interesting necklace, but I agree with a couple of previous comments about her dated outfit. The jeans don't do her great figure justice and she could do with a new belt.

 

Blogger ItsHER92 said ... (8:15 AM) : 

Stunning girl, and she is totally working double denim! Love the simple yet exquisite accessories - which co-ordinate with her bag! :) Love her style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:25 AM) : 

Wow, she's so cute. A real stunner. I'm not that fond of her outfit though, but her looks makes everything look nice.

 

Blogger CLAUDIA C. said ... (8:30 AM) : 

Hi!!!!
Camilla is so beautiful and sexy!!!!
I love her!!!!
Kiss
Claudia
http://audreyismyfavourite.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:31 AM) : 

I love her necklace, it's amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 AM) : 

WOW... I MEAN WOW... SHE IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL!!! everything about this picture (the way its taken the light the clothes her expression everything..) its all perfect...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:06 AM) : 

wow the look is so 90's the denim looks great on her, but I'm not sure of her pants :/, anyway love her

http://pineplanet.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Milana said ... (9:07 AM) : 

Perfect double-denim! Lovely pic!

Milana from http://fashionstyleadvice.com

 

Anonymous Peghah Maleknejad said ... (9:07 AM) : 

I think the way she is able to pull off the oversize shirt along with the pants with her petite frame is great....I wonder if it's a "don't try this at home" look though? hmmm

http://threadsonskins.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Patricia López said ... (9:11 AM) : 

I find the light on her hair stunning. Also, she wears denim on denim in a way it looks so cool...
And, for the anonymus who posted before, let me say that we europeans know how to wear denim...

http://whenfashionmeetsart.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger John B Pritchett said ... (9:11 AM) : 

I always comment about the clothing cause I realize we're here for the fashion and you're not a dating service. But I have to say I am in love with this woman! Wow! Oh and nice denim outfit too!

 

Blogger Alwaysdifferent.nl by Kimberley Denise said ... (9:17 AM) : 

It looks amazing Scott,the perfect last shot! I will see you in Paris soon and thank you so much for following you yesterday!!

Love, Kimberley. The blond,dutch girl that was stalking you in Barcelona hahah!!

THANKS :)

 

Anonymous Michael Sanderson said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Perfect! absolutely...

-Michael
Birche Magazine
www.birche-mag.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous SILVIA said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Hi, yesterday probably was the third time that y listen from your work, but I think that not only you make beautiful shoots of instants of persons, also your comments of them that I read in the book make me feel something special because of the real connection between the camera and the inside person, in many cases putting the clothes in another plane, wearing them only to create a mask. Yesterday I was in Santa Eulalia, but I feel little strange, many people wearing clothes, complements or draws in the faces( a woman with a eyelashes drown around the eyes) totally exterior of them personality; they thought they where in a party inside a disco, many people put their empty glasses in the racks between 900 Tom Ford fantastic shoes.
The book I had read was from a friend, but just when I went out of the shop I went to by it.

Congratulations for your fabulous work!!

SILVIA

 

Anonymous Emelie P.M. said ... (9:23 AM) : 

Really cool outfit :)
Please check my blog out: www.thesoundfashion.blogspot.com
- Emelie

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:25 AM) : 

I love the natural, washed out colors. Outfit, make-up and eyebrows in nice harmony. Some accent of eighties. Great!

 

Blogger TorontoVerve Street Style said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Great shot. Would have liked to see her bike...


www.torontoverve.org

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Full denim is dreadful! :-O
The necklace is nice indeed.

 

Blogger Mcmaris said ... (9:55 AM) : 

Shes gorge and rocks this casual look so well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 AM) : 

The combination of her hair style, necklace, fitted shirt--and mostly her knowing eyes--makes oversized, overmatched denim look incredibly sexy. Great look. Great shot.

 

Blogger Bella.7 said ... (10:10 AM) : 

So Sexy & Fresh... The hair is so appealing and the bold brown accessories and olive skin detail the blue accents perfectly

 

Blogger Bella.7 said ... (10:10 AM) : 

So Sexy & Fresh... The hair is so appealing and the bold brown accessories and olive skin detail the blue accents perfectly

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Her whole outfit does not fit well, but she looks so comfortable and carefree. Such a beautiful, expressive face and I love the design of her necklace--very unique. She looks like a face out of an 80's brochure. Her imperfections make her more distinctive and thus more interesting.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Can you imagine the average North American person thinking this look was fashion forward in any large Canadian or American city? I kind of love it, but only because it's so crazily middle-America/1980s/Wayne's World/hippie-rocker-influenced...
I guess her hair, necklace, bag, watch and (maybe) shoes take the look somewhere new for you? Interesting to see Barcelona getting on the "so ugly/dated it's chic again" bandwagon.

 

Blogger Jennie Nguyen said ... (10:26 AM) : 

aa she looks so cute!

xx http://asianeyedgirl.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger blonde on blonde said ... (10:28 AM) : 

SO goegeous!

xx
http://blondeonblondenyc.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Ahhhh sublime. She's so cool, nonchalant, fresh and a nice honesty in here face

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Nice necklace, and boobs.
Everything above the waist is good, but those jeans are awful.

Stamos

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (10:33 AM) : 

I like her necklace,the neckline of her T-shirt and the sun shinning in her hair.Very 80's but this is a succesful trip to the past.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

Don't love the clothes, but captivatingly beautiful woman with nice skin.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

Not what I'm looking for when I look at your pics, but I have to say, I'm in love.

Thread

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

you all missed the point...the focus is not the denim on denim, it's her sheer low cut tank top and how it shows her natural breasts...we are so overwhelmed by boob jobs that when we see the real things it gives the woman that "je ne sais pas"... she is glowing, gorgeous, sexy whatever and the unique neck piece helps too...

 

Anonymous Érika said ... (10:59 AM) : 

I don't think there is too much denim, it's exactly the opposite, she shows that fashion is not made of rules, but is made of true creativity, of daring a little. She is gorgeous, congratulations for the sensibility of choosing her!

 

Blogger Annie said ... (11:01 AM) : 

I think it is a bit to much denim. But I kind of like it.
I still follow you.

http://pretaporterbyannie.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Kaysi O. said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Subtle sexiness. Very few could pull this look off.

 

Anonymous krasi said ... (11:12 AM) : 

beautiful picture! very 80's outfit, barcelona rocks!

 

Anonymous Jenn said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Love the lighting and her expression. She's beautiful and you definitely captured the moment :-).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 AM) : 

"La Boum" is back. Greetings from the early 80's.

 

Anonymous  said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Though her look shouts 80's... she's so bright! Her expression and definately the piece of jewellery she has on are enough to capture your attention and make you forget about the clothes and the lack of bra...

 

Anonymous Allie said ... (11:40 AM) : 

I think she pulls of 80s in her own sense of modern style amazingly well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 AM) : 

love it

 

Blogger Ola said ... (11:52 AM) : 

She is beautiful! And when I look at the picture it reminds me somehow about the times of "Top gun" & similar movies:)

 

Anonymous bapester said ... (12:14 PM) : 

i love how she continues to wear her braided belt despite it being broken in one part. her willingness to still wear it makes it an accidental style statement.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

She's looking like an 80's hot mess, but she's somehow rockin' it!

 

Blogger Juan Manuel Trejo Sánchez said ... (12:21 PM) : 

Does she ride a motorcycle? I feel in the 80's.

This is when I can sustain beauty is not about being slim, but being proportionate and have style that reflects your own personality.

 

Blogger ... said ... (12:22 PM) : 

love this simple outfit!

http://loresfashion.blogspot.com

 

Blogger JoewardM said ... (12:24 PM) : 

simply chic.

 

Blogger The Red Umbrella said ... (12:33 PM) : 

A girl on the go!

 

Blogger Malena said ... (12:41 PM) : 

She's beautiful!

 

Blogger amd said ... (12:44 PM) : 

i love the oversized denim jacket, styled well enough not to look bulky. i love it. she's rocking the denim on denim to a different level. oh, and i just love the tan accents!

 

Blogger Rich Tu said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Something about her reminds me a little of Maria Schneider in Last Tango

 

Blogger Tae Hee Park said ... (1:03 PM) : 

i really love her outfit!

read me at:

http://taetaeeescloset.blogspot.com

xxx

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:17 PM) : 

i'm not one for denim on denim — no matter how "trendy" it may be at the moment — but i do love the navy scoopneck, statement necklace, and men's watch. even in the photos of yours i don't love, i find there's almost always one or two things worth noting.

 

Blogger Román Iglesias said ... (1:27 PM) : 

eso es puro estilo barcelones asi me gusta

This is the pure barna style. Loving this

http://coolneeded.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:33 PM) : 

in love :)

buttonsandbowsla.comstrus

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Lovely and wonderful!

monegasque@email.it

 

Blogger Contact said ... (1:58 PM) : 

double denim!! looks like she just got off a bike.. dressed to the nines on the highway, love it

<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

 

Blogger William Newton said ... (2:01 PM) : 

A lady wears a bra.

 

Blogger Sophia said ... (2:03 PM) : 

Beatiful photo. her hair goes so well with her look. I'm having a giveaway if you're interested, it's open to everyone! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Kiki said ... (2:03 PM) : 

I am dying to know what was happening below the knees!!! What kind of shoes was she wearing? Were the jeans cuffed or uncuffed, flared or tapered? It's killing me I tell you!

 

Blogger the nickel fit said ... (2:07 PM) : 

despite a lot of accessories, i like how the look remains simple by the two-tone effect. looks great.

 

Blogger MJCK said ... (2:22 PM) : 

Wow, she's beautifully daring.. I love her hairdo and the necklace.:)

 

Blogger stuff sonia love said ... (2:38 PM) : 

she is so fresh i love her face expression, so sharp, aware and feeling good about herself, confidence, love her decolte and her big necklace she is hot!

 

Blogger Marika said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Wow! she looks fabulous, love that mix! Not so much and not so cheap


Marika
and check out my new project - Story of my Clothes

 

Blogger Iru said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Wow...the coolest of cool, and I don't mind the double d's at all. That's right, I like denim on denim!

 

Anonymous Anabelle said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Her boobs look soooo good! And so does her tan!

 

Anonymous FashionLifeCoach said ... (2:55 PM) : 

Denim outfits at its best. A bit of 80s with fold up sleeves.Color matching of bag and belt fits nicely to the denim wash. Simple tee, but golden bright necklace..that rocks.

 

Anonymous everythingenchanting said ... (2:56 PM) : 

This photograph feels to be full of happiness. Her relaxed, self-assurance is complimented by her natural make up and casual hair.

http://everythingenchanting.wordpress.com

 

Anonymous Interior Monkey said ... (3:30 PM) : 

I'm not a fan of this outfit, but she's so cute that she makes it work. And I guess it all depends on if she meant the 80s thing (which would be cool) or if it was an accident (not cool). She's got a bike so I'm thinking she's pretty cool and must have meant it!

 

Anonymous Arash Mazinani said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Love the vintage denim and necklace

www.arashmazinani.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:20 PM) : 

Are you kidding me? High waisted mom jeans paired with an oversized light wash jean jacket? Never mind that this girl could rock a Sports Illustrated cover, put this pairing on anyone else and it's a nightmare. It's all about how you carry it off!

 

Blogger pete v said ... (4:32 PM) : 

looks like a young rosie perez

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:36 PM) : 

The outfit is fantastic. Denim and denim.. so cool.

 

Blogger Konstantin Siegel said ... (5:09 PM) : 

i love it!

http://daily-illustration.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 PM) : 

I'm shocked at the lack of cleavage/boob related comments. There was a smattering, but that was the very first thing I noticed. Double denim is awful.
Her vibe is very engaging.

 

Anonymous T H E F A T T A C K said ... (6:01 PM) : 

We found the girl who escaped yesterday from Santa Eulalia!
She is magic, and somehow the situation has made me understand your work to another level.

Just thanks.

Sara

 

Blogger Tanith said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Dear god, please don't ever let mom jeans back in style. Everything else rox. :)

 

Blogger Minami Takashima said ... (6:50 PM) : 

I just love everything about this image

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

Nice rack!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:34 PM) : 

Love her; love the look (yes, denim on denim shocker!); love lighting; love gaze; love leather/denim vibe; love necklace; and yes, oh the shame... love scoop neck chest/boob story... Oh dear, just realised something. At 43, I could be her Dad. Ah well... She's lovely. Well done Scott. You've brightened what was a seriously sad day for me, no-end. Thank you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 PM) : 

OK, I'll say it once and for all. Skin is beautiful. Her skin is great, a few freckles, low cut top with not a lot of cleavage, but getting that sexy vibe without vulgarity. If she was a C cup, no way.

 

Blogger The lady from Shanghai said ... (9:00 PM) : 

girls with helmets,Hot!

 

Anonymous cee said ... (9:32 PM) : 

so beautiful. a perfect capture of her essence.

http://chaoticdesolation.blogspot.com

 

Blogger SaraKateSwan said ... (9:59 PM) : 

Im not a big fan of denim on denim, even Chloe couldnt sway me, but she is really stunning!

www.beautifulstreets.blogspot.com

 

Blogger doingtheunstuck said ... (10:04 PM) : 

she so perfectly accessorized...

and then i look downward at those ill-fitting jeans. ouch.

**gotta admire the way that shirt is perfectly wrongfully tucked in just to show off her cleavage.

 

Blogger Chloe Michele said ... (10:46 PM) : 

The necklace and the bike helmet are what make it.

incredible.


www.organicfairybread.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM) : 

The outfit is gr8 but the shot is amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 PM) : 

this looks like a '90s sart post. I'm not too crazy about the denim ensemble. Otherwise the necklace and bag and attitude are great, but the denim just kills it!

 

Anonymous jignesh said ... (1:12 AM) : 

she is just like girl in 500 days of summer.

she is so cute.

 

Blogger Johanna Urban said ... (2:51 AM) : 

She looks adorble! :)
xx

Johanna, Sweden
ART, http://johannaurban.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Ana said ... (3:42 AM) : 

I love mix denim-leather!


http://anaownstyle.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said ... (6:28 AM) : 

cool outfit!

 

Blogger Lorraine said ... (7:18 AM) : 

hot.

 

Anonymous Lotta said ... (8:30 AM) : 

comments like this makes my day:

"Is she doing 80s demin as a fashion statement, or did they never stop wearing 80s demin in Barcelona ?
That washed out color - I didnt like it then and I still dont like it now...

RJT"


the reason i read this blog is because the comments many times reflect how different fashion is in europe and america. this person who commented on camila possibly being stuck in the 80's, just has no clue that most countries in europe left 80's fashion way before the US did, but are also quicker to pick up on retro trends, such as the denim look.

i love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM) : 

So many good things about this girl.

She isn't trying to be fashion trendy; just dressing in a way that SHE likes. Conseqently avoiding all that fashion victim gear. What a relief.

Lovely girl. Great necklace. Lovely combo of blue and tan.

 

Blogger Eilish said ... (8:53 AM) : 

i do think this is loverly :)



http://faialofa.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM) : 

A pair of real boobs displayed with pride will always remain a woman's best accessory. (The necklace complements them nicely.)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 AM) : 

positively vintage, absolutely stunning.

 

Anonymous gih said ... (9:30 AM) : 

I am amazed by her necklace. Such a good design.

 

Anonymous Cristina Rico Pedrosa said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Very cute girl!! I used to have a denim jacket like that during my teen years...mmmm....I should ask mom where it is...

 

Anonymous Lucio Flajore said ... (11:06 AM) : 

denim is very hype in europe now i just think the pants have the wrong fit (it looks like the belt is holding the whole thing) and she's trying too just with the jacket being so oversized. Also, she needs a pair of great sunnies there.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:09 AM) : 

Muy buena foto. Te esperamos en Madrid!

http://modadecolores.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

W-O-W
you are beautiful girl

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting